• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really enjoyed that episode that he turned evil. XD I even got a few pictures, but I will post them another time. But finally they made him evil. XD

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    I loved it!! I wath it almost everyday X3!!!!
    And I took 57 screenshots ^^

Here's the link and a picture for you all =3

https://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/gothbutterfly/DarkWonderland/?start=0

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I know it took years that is for sure. x.x Finally it came. XD

Those are nice screens you got Jen! 57?! Wow...I only took about ten. XDD

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    @ DestinyOfAsh - thanks! You guys can take any pics you want, after all, I took 'em to spread 'em to whoever wants them LOL

@ Sen - I'll tell you how long it took for us fans, too effing long!! >=O
    LOL X3

@ Lucy - Thanks ^^ Yeah...I went overboard...but that episode was just fricking great! XD

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    O.o woohoo! thanks thanks a million maybe I can do something with a couple you certainly made sure you got the timing right when you took the screens they're perfecto!! ^^

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
    Yeah you got a good shot of them all the thing is I haven't seen the episode yet T_T so I'm dying to actually know how he became possesed does it have something to do with that person his talking too in the screen cap?

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
    o___o Here I'am asking myself why I didn't join this club sooner... ><;
    Ash <3

Sooo... Can I join the fan club? x3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ash_ said:

@ Lucy - Thanks ^^ Yeah...I went overboard...but that episode was just fricking great! XD

Lol, I don't blame you. I wish I went a little overboard myself with the pictures. XD But I watch the episode three times on the same day I downloaded. XD It was just soo good. X3

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    DestinyOfAsh said:
    Thanks Ash and Ahiru you're both life savers and that episode rocks big time it's too bad he doesn't get possesed in more than just one episode
    You're welcome. LOL I was thinking the same thing X3
    It should have been two or maybe even three episodes long or even better yet! Made a movie of the entire situation, of course far more complex and with a thicker plot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back