• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa...a hour and a half...that is great! Hehe, that is most of your lunch period there. XD Well thanks for sharing that. ^^

This Tuesday?! Alright, it is almost there! Thanks for telling me, I wasn't so sure. *puts it in her list of things to get*

I might have to wait til next month to get it. But I will get it eventually.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • I know I couldn't believe it took me that long to finish this non-chibi Ash drawing. XD

cap105.jpg

Determined Ash!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    XD!

Yep he is determined alright. XD Now, I know I have the fifth movie.

Yes! Tomorrow, the 8th movie will come out! *dances*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    That is a very nice picture May_Eevee. ^^ And here is a pic I found....

image8oe3.jpg

Ah, I didn't know his Japanese name when he was dressed as a girl was Satoko. That is a nice name. In English it was Ashley. XDD Omg, I can't believe Team Rocket made him do that. I still memories of that.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • I know! I was like...hm..what's Ashley's Japanese name. I was looking for it for awhile, but stopped and then I came across that pic and I was like: "Ohhh Satoko."

vlcsnap-1021926.png

From one of the sketches in the DVD extra of the 8th Movie. ^^

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • That is a very nice picture May_Eevee. ^^ And here is a pic I found....

image8oe3.jpg

Ah, I didn't know his Japanese name when he was dressed as a girl was Satoko. That is a nice name. In English it was Ashley. XDD Omg, I can't believe Team Rocket made him do that. I still memories of that.
    Thanks and nice picture you have. Here's another picture of Ash:
    AG361.jpg

May_Eevee :t133:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Katsu Koneko said:
    I know! I was like...hm..what's Ashley's Japanese name. I was looking for it for awhile, but stopped and then I came across that pic and I was like: "Ohhh Satoko."

That is totally awesome! You found out like that. XD Satoko is a cute name. X3
    Omg, I seen those sketches! Yes, I finally have the movie! Got it on Sunday. It was a great movie! <3 Ash was amazing. ^^

Aw you welcome May_Eevee. ^^ The way he jumps in the title card is great. XD And that is nice picute you got too. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, when I heard him say "I Love You" to Pikachu...I was like...wow. That is sweet. <3 That is true friendship right there. And yes, I cried a little. It was so sad.

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
  • Even thought that was a dub Pikashipping hint, it's so cute. ^^ In the Japanese version Satoshi's like: "I'm sorry Pikachu..we've just been reunited, but this tree thinks we're a danger to it.." (I'm not sure about the "but this tree" part though ya get the idea).

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I got the idea. ^^ And when he got captured...Pikachu cried. It was very touching. Pikachu really cares for Ash and vice versa.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back