• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • AG80_273.jpg

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Charz! That's an AWESOME piccy! Ash and Misty in TR clothes! XD! Ash actually looks really cool in it...o.o...that must be from the Ditto episode. Anyway, very cool, just wanted to comment on an awesome Ash picc

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Water Pokemon Master said:
    I've got a new question:
    What sets Ash Ketchum apart from other Anime characters? What makes him unique?
    (Sorry I'm fresh from WASL Testing so I might sound a little robo)
    Well IMO, his determination sets him apart...I could never see Ash giving up on his dreams. (Plus he looks the best XD)

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • Yeah.
    I think that Ash is different because of all of his lossess. Yeah, I know, it's not a great thing, but what sets him apart from DBZ and Sailor Moon is that he doesn't always win, he's a much more realistic anime character. Also, because of this, there's tons of room for Ash to grow and mature!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back