• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
  • Thanks! i have a bunch of friends who luv ash lol........hey totodile.....your name sounds familiar.....>_< i cant place from where....ewhat forums do you post at?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • ooh! nice piccy....serebii.....hmmm i dont post there but i think i have heard of you from someone.......i wont say who because that will invade her privacy she is another ash fan wow she is lol o_0 hmmm i can make a shipping for ya if ya want! i make pretty good ones!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • eliana said:
    ooh! nice piccy....serebii.....hmmm i dont post there but i think i have heard of you from someone.......i wont say who because that will invade her privacy she is another ash fan wow she is lol o_0 hmmm i can make a shipping for ya if ya want! i make pretty good ones!
    What do you mean by make a shipping?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • lol its like a piccy showing you and your crush (eg, you depicted as a totodile and then i get a sprite of ash and put it on the same page! here il give you an example:
    Untitled-1.bmp

but let say the member had th ename of a pokemon look what i did:
    Untitled-1.png

get it? ^^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Gardevoir352 said:
    *Sniffle*:)Yay!!!!! how do u make a blinkie? elina(spelling?) that misty and kyrouge thing is cool ;)
    I make them with Animation shop that came with Paint Shop Pro

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back