• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Don't worry about finding pics I have plenty XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Isn't it from Ash's gym battle with Winowa? (Sorry don't konw her Japanese name) Becuase is it just me, or does Ash seem older in that episode? All the pics I've seen of it look that way to me. :/

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Yeah! I am finally right about something. ^^ Its good to know that someone agrees with me on that matter as well. ^__^

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Why do you think all the fangirls like that eppy so much? XD
    We want him to be older at least most of us do. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    XD! I understand about you wanting him older. I wish that he wasn't ageless either. I think that he is alot older than 10 now, (More like 14 or 15) but I wish they would say so in the Anime. :/

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I know. Whoever could look at him and say, "Look at that youngster. He must be about 10 years old." is completely crazy IMO. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Yeah Hoenn is where he really started to look older IMO. It would be cool if he was 18, but than he might not be so dense anymore. That's always funny. XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Well he acts older now too and not really dense much anymore anyway. I have also heard that the dub make him goofier than he really is.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    That's for sure. :/ He can act really goofy and (no offense) kind of stupid in the dub sometimes.

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    grrrrrrr, the dub, why can't the dub be more mature and cool and have outstanding theme tunes like the normals eps, apparantly ash is more mature in the normal eps but i think dense ash is funny XD

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i disagree, ahs's voice has matured alot, therefore making it better IMO

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I still haven't heard the Japanese voice. I would download yours Toto, but my speakers aren't working at the moment. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back