• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    can i like join too? I like love ash cuz he is like kinda cute and like so cool i love him lol but dont worry girls i wont steal him from ya cuz i have Takuya ;) i just think of ash is a really cool trainer :D

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Ashs_grrl said:
    can i like join too? I like love ash cuz he is like kinda cute and like so cool i love him lol but dont worry girls i wont steal him from ya cuz i have Takuya ;) i just think of ash is a really cool trainer :D
    Hmm, whos Takuya?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Ashs_grrl said:
    Yes welcome to the club

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    yay ok ill post my ash pics as soon as i get into photobucket! :D

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    everyone gasp! nayana is here!
    :o

!~sammy~! said:
    is anyone else upset that the person who does ash's voice is a girl? i am! ^^ if a guy did ash's voice than id hunt him down and make him mine! :D ^^ *drools* ash is so hot..

not really.
    Not that attracted by voices yet; I look at people and go "they're hot! ^_^"
    But someone was rubbing that into my face once, saying it was wrong to like him because of his va (or that was the impression I got). *gurrrrr...*

click here ^.^

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    A girl does ash's voice!!?? I think I had a heartattack that can't be! Your jokin right? cute pic of ash in snow!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    nayana_1120 said:
    That's water. It was from one of the episodes on Dewford Island. XD
    But it does kinda look like snow, now that I look at it. ^^
    Oh, silly me. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back