• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
bait1bm.gif

I posted this once but here is a preview of AshyBoy.com again XD

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Man Toto! That is a funny and awsome animation! I love it! Pikachu as bait, great idea. XD I am so looking foward to your site.

Okay here is a quote from "True Blue Swablu"(the new epsiode that aired today, the quote is not exact but close XD)

Ash: Now it is our turn Pikachu!
Pikachu: Pika!
Max: Umm...Ash, "The Magic Powder" is not real. It is fake.
Ash: No way! It seems real to me when Swablu was flying!
Pikachu blushes(embarrassed) XD

I fell to the ground laughing. That part was funny! Oh great pictures Stevo, Peach, and Unown__!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yep it sure was! I also liked the part when Ash and Pikachu was in wings. Ash called it "The Flying Game". XD He wanted to help Swablu to fly. It was awesome.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I am great Stevo! Yep we have to wait 21 epsiodes later until Ash will get battle with its evolved form(Ataira). I think that is going to be the best battle Ash will ever face, imo. ^^ I can't wait.

That is a great caption EmeraldSky!

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
Years
great pics toto! i really liked them!
if you find more just post them in i would like to see them =D
anyway i have made some new drawings!

Bild427.jpg

Bild429.jpg

Bild436.jpg

Bild431.jpg

Bild438.jpg

Bild432.jpg

the girl in some of those pics, i maded her by myself what do you think of her ?and the ash pics? =P im just wondering

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Awesome drawnings Hiroshi! Ash looks very cool in that picture Stevo! Is that from the lastest epsiode that aired in Japan?

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
Yeah it is, I had to get them from a site, if I had the epi I would post the screens I have took, but I dont have it ^^;

Pokemon_Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back