• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
Years
  • Thanks ^_^. If poss could you tell me what I could improve on, if anything and how well you think I have done XD.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^ As you can see, I used that pic but I didn't have the exact colours for half of it so I tried my best to get it similiar to it.

Pokemon_Veteran

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well I have already laminated my pic so it won't ruin it ^_^. So I amnot worried. Well lets just wait XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Hi Hiroshi ^_^ how are you?

What's your favorite Ash outfit?

Honestly speaking...none :\ but I do like how he looks in my avvy, I would however make the pants baggy, long and black. Dressed how I picture him must look unbelievably *drools* 0.o *slaps self* Yeah, dressed all in black he must look wicked!

EKANSSSSSSSSSS

Snake Lover
    Years
  • EmeraldSky said:
    Today's Question: What's your favorite Ash outfit?

I'm partial to his classic look

im much more of a fan of the newer one...im not sure why...i think becuase it looks like something i would wear, but a not so much on the older one

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • ^-
    . .
    __

I Like Emerald's Idea The Best. But I'd Have To Say I Like His AG Outfit.
    And Where's Toto I Wonder?

And BTW Great Drawing PV, That's Like 10 Times Better Than I Could Ever Hope To Draw.

peekachoo

~*wah piang eh*~
    Years
  • hey! that new pokemon movie (about mew or something)...any idea when its coming out in japan?

(there is a new pokeomn in it too isnt there..?)(and i think it also features regis?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back