• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • darkgamerGS said:
    Nice uniform piccy. Drunk Ash? That would be... interesting. *Thinks about it* Why does Ash acting like Homer Simpson come to mind?
    I don't know. XD I can't see Ashy acting like Homer.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Yeah neither can I XP.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Pokemon_Veteran

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
  • no, no, he was acting like a man...um you know all strong and stuff and you have to remember he was really drunk. pikachu was out of his mind. ^^;

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
  • who DARES imagine Ash drunk?? that's not right...

Today I was listening to the radio and Beautiful Soul came on. I was making my cosplay costume and I happen to look up. My sketchbook just happens to be open to that piccy of Ash at the beach. I was like, O.O wow perfect moment! *happy noises*

btw, did anyone notice that Ash's friends were down on the beach in that pic doing stuff?

and don't fight too hard over Ashy, he might get hurt and then someone will have to play nurse... *thinks about what she just said* ...wait, that might not be such a bad idea.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back