• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    I think his old one is better, cuz I dunno, I guess it's because I had his poster posted on my wall for such a LOONG time.

O.O
    100 POSTS ALERT! 100 POSTS ALERT!
    Yaay! I got 100 posts in the Ash Fan Club Thread! I am no longer a Newbie, I am now a PC Regular! Hooray!
    (sorry for getting a bit off topic, just a little happy)

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    well for me i lik him without any clothes *who doesn't XD* but if he has to the hoenn o totodile now i c my name i think i'm blinded by ash's pic XD

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    His old clothes are ok. But I think he looks a lot better in Hoenn.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Water Pokemon Master said:
    <O.o @ Gardevior>
    Ok...I think you've just taken yourself to a whole new level of Ash Loving...
    This post made me laugh XD
    Any other questions WPM? ...you seem to be good at coming up with them.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Shippings...well I dont think Ash is really into girls yet but I like these shippings with him

TimeShipping
    AdvanceShipping
    AltoShipping
    & PalletShipping

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Jirachu said:
    Hmmmm...
    I know! ^-^
    What's your favorite movie with Ash (which one does he look da best in)?
    He look's just soo kawaii in da 6th movie! :D lol
    I think he looks best in the 5th movie =)

By the way this is TimeShipping
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Yeah, I've really been wanting to see them, but me, being the wuss and brokeness (bought Fire Red) I can't just go into Hollywood Video and rent one.
    You know, when you've reached an age and you still like pokemon anime, it because a secret obsession, unless you're with people who want to see it.

Tododile, you're Club is getting so many hits and it's so popular, I think you should ask the people in charge if they could grant you a Ash Fan Club Chat Room. That would make us members contacting quicker and easier.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Yeah, I've really been wanting to see them, but me, being the wuss and brokeness (bought Fire Red) I can't just go into Hollywood Video and rent one.
    You know, when you've reached an age and you still like pokemon anime, it because a secret obsession, unless you're with people who want to see it.

Tododile, you're Club is getting so many hits and it's so popular, I think you should ask the people in charge if they could grant you a Ash Fan Club Chat Room. That would make us members contacting quicker and easier.
    Yeah but then people would post less =/

Secret obsession??...everyone knows I like Pokemon and I dont care what they think.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Hm...you've got a point there.
    Well, everyone I know is very strict about what's in. Even the outsiders have to obey this rule:
    NO RATED G ANIME

That's why I talk about Pokemon and especcially Ash at PC, cuz at this place I can let out how much I think Pokemon rules because everyone agrees!

Who's that girl with Ash on Timeshipping?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Hm...you've got a point there.
    Well, everyone I know is very strict about what's in. Even the outsiders have to obey this rule:
    NO RATED G ANIME

That's why I talk about Pokemon and especcially Ash at PC, cuz at this place I can let out how much I think Pokemon rules because everyone agrees!

Who's that girl with Ash on Timeshipping?
    I cant remember her name I will ask Peach when she gets online tomorrow, she knows.

Well I never have cared what's "in" personally I just like to be myself and if people dont like that, then oh well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back