• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
  • Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^He looks so funny here (cute way, of course XD). I love that episode, 'cause Max always annoyed Ash XD

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • It's been a while since I've posted here. The pictures are great, everyone.

▼Ash and Team Rocket in a floor-scrub-race. Over the walls?!:shocked:
    Ash: Eat my dust Team Rocket!
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa. That is so cool Breeze!! Did you print out the picture and iron it on the shirt or you got it like that? I agree with you PiroMunkie, Ash looks angry. But he looks cute. XD

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Ash looks clueless in this one.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • I haven't been here since pg 250 or somewhere back there. So has anyone been watching waht happens on Sat. I bowl on Sat. so I can't watch it. whats been happening?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Unown_ said:
    ^Wow, I haven't seen those pics before, Ash looks hot and those pics are also kinda funny XD

Bree, that pic from Tag Battle is HOT! I love that episode. Ash and May are so cute together^^

Bree~chan

K <3<3<3
    Years
  • I love his hands/gloves!XD I like both his gloves actually,but the black ones look better on him.*Drools*XD
    And I like that pic,the first episode of the 6th season is very good.^^
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^His old gloves are nearly as hot as his new ones.XD Or maybe it's his hands that make them look hot.XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back