• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Do you think Ash will win the Sinnoh Leage in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    He's not going to win the Sinnoh league... he might reach top 4 at best, thats how story line works.

Years
  • I don't think Ash will win this league either. He probably won't win one of the region leagues until the series is about to end and who knows when that will happen. He'll probably make the top four or go to the last battle in the league and lose again against his rival this time.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Just like May and most likely Dawn, they will not let them when, Ash he keeps losing, but hes too OVERCONFIDENT and the other Trainer beats him and he whines about losing, and again let they said before, that's how the storyline works, it's a cruel place for them

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    No, As overly predictive as the show is. Ash will not win the Sinnoh League. Just like in the past. It repeats itself.

TheGreatMothim

The Moth/Bug Trainer
    Years
  • Nope, He may come in Second place and then be thrilled that he got to 2nd Place.

Then he'll go on one more Journey to a new land in Japan.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • No he wont win..I have a feeling Gary is going to win becuase ash seems to almost always ruin him in the leagues and since his eletrivire beat pikachu and Gary is well head with sinnoh knowledge I think he will win.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Except, Gary isn't battling in Leagues anymore. He's a Pokemon researcher.

If there is another generation in the works, then Ash isn't going to win another league. The writers will have him lose to the rival of the league, go back home to Pallet Town, and then find out about the new region somehow. This way, the show is still an advertisement for the games.

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
  • *agrees with Hanako Tabris*

Ash would never win. Maybe third or something, but I really don't expect him to win the Sinnoh League. He will lose, get sad like always , return to Pallet Town, bump against Gary [ who tells him about a new region ] & he goes then to that one..

It always was that way xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2008
    My feeling tells me he'll lose, as for the series have always had sometwists in it, it could go above our expectations and he'll win with his Pikachu using thunder against a Empoleon or something, I don't know, I think 'No'.

Waaai~
    ~Honey-Senpai~

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • I'm sure Ash's pokemon will all be pretty strong by the end of Sinnoh to, but like always he's going to lose.
    The only reason he won orange islands is because there wasn't an orange islands video game.Until they're sure it's going to be the last season of pokemon, I don't see Ash winning any region leagues anytime soon.

yoshikiller995

Any thing but slow
    Years
  • He should win and then they should start the next season with a new main character who hates pikachus, but that will never happen, and Ash will just keep on losing.

EDIT:He'd stand a chance if he didn't always ditch all of his old pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2007
    I'm actually going to go out on a limb and say he wins the Sinnoh League. It's just a gut feeling I have, as who knows how long the series will go on and he needs at least some credibility besides winning the Orange League which seems to be pointless anyway.

That being said, it doesn't seem like his current team (with my two last predictions) looks to be impressive enough to win it all, but I guess it all depends on who evolves. In my book he kinds of seems screwed unless he calls in the reserves. And we all know the Sinnoh League is where the big Ash-Paul showdown will be where Ash wins and Paul learns that he needs to be friends with his Pokemon ect.

Back