• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ashers' Breeding and Egg Hatching!

Gir

foREVer
    Years
    Ashers' Breeding and Trading Service.

Hello there. I recently came back to this forum, and I now am breeding a bunch of pokemon on my Diamond version! Tell me which ones you want, and I will accept most pokemon.
    I will also hatch your eggs for you, if you would like. Whatever floats your boat, I have a bunch of time to play around with my game.

I breed the following:
    Houndour
    Misdreavus
    Skitty
    Spiritomb
    Duskull
    Riolu
    Eevee
    Dratini
    Feebas
    Lapras
    Murkrow
    Growlithe
    Vulpix
    Poochyena
    Bagon
    Omanyte
    Cranidos
    Minun
    Plusle
    Skarmory
    Zangoose
    Mawile
    Electrike
    Charmander
    Torchic
    Treecko
    Mudkip
    Cyndaquil
    Aerodactyl

Other Pokemon Being Offered (non-breeded)
    Yanma | Male | lv. 45 | Naughty
    Dialga | - | lv 51 | Hardy
    [All my others are currently on Pokemon Ranch, so I do not have their status now]

I also have a bunch of items. I can give you any TMs, evolutionary items, or anything else you would like. Just ask.
    If you want a random egg, I'll give you one. I have a box and a half of eggs that still need to be hatched! They're all mixed up so I don't even know. x]
    Send a PM with your FC and name.

Pokemon I'm Currently Looking For:
    Bulbasaur
    Squirtle
    Ekans
    Nidoran F
    Nidoran M
    Meowth
    Magmar
    Kabutops
    Chikorita
    Ampharos
    Teddiursa
    Delibird
    Banette
    Froslass
    Any non-Sinnoh legendary, except Entei, Rayquaza, Groudon, or Jirachi.

I trade legendaries for legendaries, or high leveled for legendaries, vice versa. You get the idea.

PokeBreeders club/group
    I recently found a group of people who give out all the starter pokemon, rares, and fossils. They let me join them, and for their group I breed Fire and Dark types. If you're interested in their pokemon as well, here's the website.

Last edited:

wellod

ILIEKBEANSANDPOKEMON
    Years
    Hello there. I recently came back to this forum, and I now am breeding a bunch of pokemon on my Diamond version! Tell me which ones you want, and I will accept most pokemon.

I will also hatch your eggs for you, if you would like. Whatever floats your boat, I have a bunch of time to play around with my game.

I breed the following:
    Feebas
    Eevee
    Torchic
    Treecko
    Lapras
    Dratini
    Misdreavus
    Vulpix
    Growlithe
    Absol
    Houndour
    Poochyena

All I need is your friend code and trainer name.
    c: Thank yuuuus.

I'm not looking for a bunch of pokemon right now, but I really want the original three starters. :c If you have them, can we work out a trade?

I has all starters and can clone pokes for you, if you want.

The_General

Team Rocket General
    Years
    Could I get a Riolu egg if possible? I can get you the original starter eggs and a Totodile egg, if you'd like. Thanks. ^^

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    can I get an adament/jolly Riolu and an adament poochena I dont have much in the way of pokemon but i do hav an UT Azlef and Uxie

Gir

foREVer
    Years
    Could I get a Riolu egg if possible? I can get you the original starter eggs and a Totodile egg, if you'd like. Thanks. ^^
    Of course you can. I'd like a Totodile please. Send me a PM. ^^

i am intrested in the houndour, vulpix, absol and bagon

offer: munchlax, cyndquil, numel and larvitar
    Sure thing! Send me a PM with your name and friendcode and I will give you mine.

Last edited:
    Back