• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ashers' Pokemon trading centre.

Gir

foREVer
Years
  • Right now, I have a whole bunch of pokemon (about two and a half boxes, that's 60+ pokemon) that need to be traded and out of my hands! I've got a long list, and you can have any ones you would like.
    Also, I have items I could attach to the pokemon. There will be a list of items I can give you as well.

Pokemon: Level 50+
    (Trade me: a 50+ leveled pokemon or a Sinnoh legendary)
    A lot of these pokemon were traded to me from other people, obtained from the GTS, or migrated from one of my older GBA games.
    If you want more stats, just ask me!
    Beautifly / female / lv 51 / hasty
    Gengar / male / lv 54 / gentle
    Dusclops / male / lv 55 / serious
    Gyarados "Arados" / male / lv 50 / calm
    Bellossom / female / lv52 / impish
    Metagross / none / lv 56 / mild
    Flygon / female / lv 61 / relaxed
    Aerodactyl / male / lv 73 / mild

Legendaries
    (Trade me: a pokemon of equal value or something off my Want list.)
    This is where I'll put ledgendaries or other pokemon of the like that we can trade.
    Rotom (untouched) / lv 15 / bold
    Jirachi / lv 20 / relaxed
    Giratina (untouched) / lv 70 / impish
    Manaphy / lv 39 / relaxed

other pokemon for trade
    Closed: leveling up the pokemon
    (Trade me: Any pokemon, preferably a non-Sinnoh, around the level of the pokemon that you want.)
    none

Newly-Hatched Pokemon
    closed: have pokemon to trade to people and this is too much to do right now -v-
    (Trade me: Anything)
    These babies will all be level uno. I can breed any of these for you. Please specify if you would like a certain gender. I won't try to get you a specific nature though, it takes a lot of time.
    Looking for a certain pokemon? use the ctrl+f buttons and type the pokemon you want to make your search for it on my list easier. (:
    Kanto
    Eevee, Dratini, Growlithe, Vulpix, Squirtle, Lapras, Horsea, Meowth, Pidgey, Rattata, Scyther, Nidoran M/F, Ekans, Kabuto, Cubone, Sandshrew, Aerodactyl, Charmander, Seel.
    Johto
    Larvitar, Mareep, Wooper, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Misdreavus, Skarmory, Sentret, Hoothoot, Teddiursa, Murkrow, Houndour, Smeargle, Togepi, Delibird, Spinarak, Sneasel.
    Hoenn
    Absol, Seviper, Trampinch, Zigzagoon, Electrike, Ralts, Poochyena, Snorunt, Duskull, Mudkip, Feebas, Bagon, Mawile, Shuppet, Taillow, Skitty, Zangoose, Plusle, Minun, Torchic, Treecko, Swablu, Sableye.
    Sinnoh
    Riolu, Gible, Spiritomb, Combee (female), Chimchar, Piplup

Items
    Water Stone
    Leaf Stone
    Thunderstone
    Fire Stone
    Sun Stone
    Moon Stone
    Everstone
    Heart Scale
    Lucky Egg
    DeepSeaTooth
    Any TMs. I have all of them.

Pokemon and Things I want in return
    There aren't very many pokemon I am looking for (most of the ones I've been wanting I've gotten through the GTS.) right now, but I really crave shiny pokemon. If you can get me any of these, it would be very nice. I could also offer you a different pokemon I have aside from the ones listed above.
    Shinies/legendaries I'm looking for
    Absol, Charizard, Spiritomb, Espeon, Umbreon, Scizor, Luxray (male) or preforms, Rapidash (or Ponyta), Milotic
    Ho-oh, Mew, Mewtwo, Deoxys, Latias, Rayquaza, Suicune

Anything else you can give me
    DRAGON SCALES cause I really really want them.
    Dusk stones, shiny stones. (attach them to any random pokemon)
    Eeveelutions

My diamond friend code is 3266-5372-7310, and my name is Ashers.
    Pokemon that belong to me have the ID number 41534 (and the name Ashers). Any others aren't mine.
    Please tell me yours when you ask to trade with me and be patient. It'll help me a lot. (:

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Spinarak
    Seel
    Taillow
    Haunter / male / lv 66 / adamant
    What do you want for these?
    I don't have any thing that is in your list.
    The things I have are dusk stones and shiny stones....

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Oh my!! I'm interested in all of these: Altaria, Rotom, Growlithe, Squirtle, *Charmander, *Chikorita, *Mudkip, Torchic, *Treecko, Piplup

And I have a bunch of eevees & eggs, so if you would trade any for those, just tell me!
    (I've been underground lately, so I have a few stones I can spare, too! Just not the shiny, I think! D:)
    If you're not interested in that, I can check my other game, I'm waiting to transfer things on that one, but I have eeveelutions there too, and probably more items. XD
    (would love the lucky egg & deepseatooth too :) )

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    I could take some babies or unhatched eggs off your hands. (Don't know what you want for these, I got over 100 charmanders for trades)

And what kind of "50+ rare pokemon" do you want for your 50+ ones? (I'm way to fond of my shiny charizard to trade it away)
    I do have a shiny and dusk stone to spare.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Im Interested In These Eggs :

Dratini, Growlithe, Nidoran, Ekans, Aerodactyl
    Larvitar, Absol, Duskull, Zangoose, Phione

Please Check My Thread

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    can you breed me a mudkip,zangoose,seviper,smeragle,vulpix,ekans,kabuto?
    and if you can add a deep sea tooth?
    name:MOR
    fc:360997967253

Gir

foREVer
    Years
  • Johnny18-
    You can give me any pokemon you don't want, as long as they aren't cruddy like bidoofs and the like. (: Friend code?

Cometstorm-
    Any stones you have would be super. (: And you could trade me any pokemon, whichever you can give me would be nice so long as they aren't cruddy haha. Friend code?

Floris2burn-
    For the 50+ pokemon, just any other 50+ pretty much. Friend code?

no1234-
    Sure thing. I'll add you and it will take two trades if you want those seven pokemon.

Last edited:

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Okay, if you don't mind I'll get back to you on this as I'm transferring pokemon! XD

Gir

foREVer
    Years
  • You wanted 10. I don't know about the Rotom though. What will you trade for it?

I have all of your pokemon. I have with me the starters you wanted and in the PC for our next trade is Altaria, Squirtle and Growlithe. I'm waiting on the wi-fi.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am very interested in Cubone, Torchic, Mudkip, Totodile, Chikorita, and Cyndaquil.

I can spare some dusk and shiny stones (not exactly sure how many I have). I also havelike a zillion eevees, so I can get you any eeveelution.

-Liliane

Gir

foREVer
    Years
  • I'll trade you right now instead of Comet. I'll breed her some more pokemon. xD; I'll do yours right now. Friend code on your trainer card?

Years
  • Haha yes.. Did you want stones or eeveelutions?

-Liliane

EDIT: I have 2 dusk stones and 2 shiny stones, btw....you can have them all if you want. And if you're wanting Umbreon or Espeon, it'll take me a while to get them since they evolve by happiness. Any of the other eeveelutions I can get immediately, however.

Last edited:

Gir

foREVer
    Years
  • I'll take anything. I'll take your stones and the eeveelutions too if you'd like. I'll be one the wi-fi in a moment.

Years
  • K, I'll be there! Just a warning, my mic has to stay off...very quiet house full of sleeping people. ^^;

-Liliane

Awesome! Thanks so much!

-Liliane

Last edited:
    Back