• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Chimchar evolve?

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years
  • I really hope when Chimchar does evolve, Ash doesn't get all emotional and OH MY GOD sort of thing. I mean, everyone in the anime must have been seeing it coming.

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    i think my theory is about 90% correct, including the fact that mofreno is in the poster...

Spoiler:

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • For those who want to know officially look, I'm sure most know.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Chimchar will evolve
    and Staravia will also evolve too.

I hope ashes team becomes PROFESSIONAL for once.

Pikachu
    Torterra
    Infernape
    Staraptor
    Gliscor
    Floatzel

nope, this is his team, in my mind, at the end.

Pikachu
    Grotle
    Infernape
    Staraptor
    Gliscor
    Buizel

not much of a change, but I think its more realistic

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • I doubt they will evolved anymore Pokémon. It's nearing the Pokémon League and he already has one fully evolved Pokémon, and seeing as it's the Pokémon league he will call Pokémon up, like Sceptile and Charizard. So I can't see them evolving Monferno, especially after it's recent evolution from Chimchar.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • FINNALY FINNALY FINNALY!!
    After 1 1/2 season CHIMCHAR EVOLVES YAY!!
    Whats next?Probally Buizel since hes had it since 2 episodes (or something like that ) after he got chimchar so Buizel may be next but i don't think his team will change anymore

Back