• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ASH'S FATHER ...!!!???

kickerbox

How's my driving?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    i think ash's father is Wobbuffet. i was reading the pokedex and wobbuffets info says his black tail is hiding a secret and i think its that wobbuffet is his father. and if ashs dad is a master, it could be wobbuffet because i mean hes an uber right?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2008
    Well... Perhaps Giovanni is his dad? That would put quite a plot twist on the series...

Macaveli

Pokemon Azure Version Hacker
    Years
    It's one of those things that'll probaly be revealed in the eventually last episode. If I were a betting man,I'd say it was Lance,but I'd laugh if we see Ash say ''You killed my father'', Giovanni: ''No Ash, I AM YOUR FATHER'' LOL

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    I made a topic about this a while back... when I first joined this site. And I was sorta flamed, and people said there was no way that Giovanni could be the father.

I still think theres a chance... Satoshi and Kamon are perhaps brothers?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Or maybe Ash is brothers with Richie and his father is Richies' and they are half brothers

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh come on! Ho-oh? That's already insane. But Wobbuffet is locoer. If his dad were a Pokemon, I don't think Deliah would have mentioned him due to mental shock.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    You strange people, all your theories are wrong, I am Ash's father (Dun Dun Dun!!!). I ran away from im because he smelt bad... lol

All joke's aside, has anyone considered his father doesn't exist in the anime? And that he's just the father, left and then that's the whole story, thus he does not have any interesting identity because the character itself was never made, only mentioned.

EDIT: Actually, Ho-Oh has appeared to Ash 3 times now, once in Kanto, once in Jhoto, and once in Hoenn.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    You strange people, all your theories are wrong, I am Ash's father (Dun Dun Dun!!!). I ran away from im because he smelt bad... lol

All joke's aside, has anyone considered his father doesn't exist in the anime? And that he's just the father, left and then that's the whole story, thus he does not have any interesting identity because the character itself was never made, only mentioned.

EDIT: Actually, Ho-Oh has appeared to Ash 3 times now, once in Kanto, once in Jhoto, and once in Hoenn.

It apparead in Kanto Battle Frontier as well, at the end of Ash first battle against Brandon

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Ho-Oh... again... *winces*.......

What is wrong with you writers! Lugia forever! Stop dragging in Ho0Oh into the series! AHHHH!!! *Gets shot with a tranquilizer by a Ho-Oh number one fan*

Ho-Oh Number One Fan: Hey, Paul (not the guy from the anime), I found another person who likes Lugia more than Ho-Oh.
    Paul: Okay, let's go *I get dragged away*

Back