• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    nope, I won't be doing Johto or Hoenn. I've making new maps with new places. I still don't know what to call this new region. I'll need help.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Generic region you say? Sounds very cool. Maybe I'll take that. But I want the name to be a little shorter, Notice how each region has 5 letters:

K-A-N-T-O
    J-O-H-T-O
    H-O-E-N-N

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Maybe you could use a japanese word...
    If you didn't know, Kanto means east in Japanese. I think.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    Maybe you could use a japanese word...
    If you didn't know, Kanto means east in Japanese. I think.

Yeah, I'll think of one later today, anyway new epp later today.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    Rock Lee your comics are awsome! I've only read like 16 but from what I see they are great!

I have to give it a 10/10 :D

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Ash will finally get to battle Giovanni...
    he was able to beat Dash, but Giovanni I'm not so sure about :\

great episode Rock Lee :D

Years
    Great eppy RL! Only thing is that Gary had walked out before Ash met Eric in Silph co. Meh anyway besides that its perfect!'waits for the new eppy to come out'

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Celebi22 said:
    Great eppy RL! Only thing is that Gary had walked out before Ash met Eric in Silph co. Meh anyway besides that its perfect!'waits for the new eppy to come out'

What are you talking about? Eric was just entering Silph which means Gary was already in before he arrived.

Anyway, new epp today, yeah tell me if you like the way I made the battle arena for the ultimate fight. And heh, I made something small be huge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back