• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Whoah I completely forgot about my comic thread =O

Well sorry to keep you waiting guys/gals, I've been taking a break from comics the past couple of weeks, but now its time to get back into business. New comic is up, and the next saga is also coming soon. Enjoy!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Dude its about time!!! nice episode, when Ash is talking about getting strong by hard work alone it reminded me of Rock Lee in Naruto... =P
    I wonder if Pidgeotto will be able to beat Dugtrio... well i hope the next one arrives alot faster then this one did.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    This is such a better version than it was on TV. On TV, Ash seems so WEAK! But here, HE TOTALLY KICKS SOME BUTT! Great Job Rock Lee!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Nice up-date RL. (Finally) Oh, and there's a spelling error, in the last Giovanni sentence, there's a 1 instead of an !.

Last edited:
    Years
    Whoah RL finally updates! Great Eppy! This is a little bit different than the anime cuz in the Anime Ash is a total DOPE! In other words he is stupid and doesn't have any brains! Keep it up RL!

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    finally! I've been wondering when you would show up and post another comic. I can't wait for the Mewtwo saga. let's see how Ash can handle the most powerful pokemon of all..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Well I had some time these past couple of days so I made three comics: episodes 71,72,73, they are up and ready to be seen. I don't expect the fight to be that intense like the Dash Saga which happens to be one of my favorites, but I hope you like how I made the battle go. Enjoy!

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    oh yea! this is getting good. but I won't have to worry about Pidgeotto tho, cause Shadow ball is a ghost type move and Pidgeotto is part normal so he's safe.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Go Rl, Go Rl, Go Rl, You rule, You rule, You rule. These new comics are great! I can't wait to see what happens next.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    brotlov said:
    Go Rl, Go Rl, Go Rl, You rule, You rule, You rule. These new comics are great! I can't wait to see what happens next.

I certainly don't rule brotlov, I just like to make this comic for fun and gain some experience

Anyway I have updated and putted two more comics, eps 74,75. Nothing much happens here just some explosions that show Mewtwo why he's the strongest of them all. Enjoy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back