• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Outfit - Which one is better?

Which outfit suits Ash better?

• Total voters

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
Years
  • I honestly can't choose. I mean, look at them all.

Kanto: Absolute love right there. I loved his style since I first saw him. Every time I see that outfit now, I miss it so much. I love his hat the most. Probably because he had to send so many postcards just to win it. xD I love this one, though.

Hoenn: That hood seriously got me. They definitely matched him very well. The outfit itself gave a new look to him, pretty much the new beginning. The guy looks good in blue.

Shinou: I really didn't expect to see him in Yellow, so when I saw it, it stole my heart since yellow is my favorite color, and with blue - yum. this outfit reminds of of Red, which is awesome. I'm in love with this outfit. Very retro, and it kind of makes you realize how long the anime has been around.

Honestly, I can't decide. It's a tiebreaker between Kanto and Shinou. But right now, Shinou a tad more. 8D

Kyber-Groudon

After all, I'm only human.....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Kanto. Kanto FTW. i choose it over Advance Because I couldn't stand his advance hat. Sinnoh loses. Buh-bye. Seeya later. He looks like a fag in that dorky outfit.....

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    The title says it all. Which generation's outfit suits Ash better? I personally think that the Diamond and Pearl outfit suits Ash the best. Also I think he looks more mature with it. The first outfit for the Original Generation I didn't like very much and the second one from the Advanced Generation I liked a little. What's your opinion?

I agree, the DP outfit is the best by far :D

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • Definitely his AG one.

His Shinou one doesn't really match for me. The yellow stripe across his shirt doesn't really go good with the blue in his hat.

And his Kanto one made him look pretty dorky. xD;

But I loved his AG one lots.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I cant believe original generation has more votes than advanced generation =/

Back