• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ash's Pikachu Event

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I just heard about an Ash's Pikachu Event so here is a discussion thread for it...

July 15th 2010 is for the Japanese players, not much is yet known but I'm expecting it to be very good...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    screw pikachu, hes old played out,over merchandised, & over used :P
    give pachirisu and evolution, a pre evolution and a ton of the spot light <3
    maybe even i dunno change its shiny sprite to green instead of pink :cer_nod:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • can we please get an event we can use I wouldn't mind an event over a not so popular pokemon like maybe Medicham or Nidoking/queen you know increase their popularity a bit instead of giving us Ash's Pikachu wow what moves does it know Thunderbolt Iron tail maybe Volt tackle wow I've never seen those on a pikachu before

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • I'll grumble about it until it's out here... but chances are I'll get it anyway... then see if I can beat on Red's Pikachu with it...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I might get it if theres a event like that close to where I live. But, then again I haven't played in ages.

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
  • the only way that I would be excited about this is if the Pikachu had an epic moveset

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Bet this Pikachu can't evolve :P.
    It'll refuse to evolve if you stone it lol.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Hmmmm ...

Male : OT Ash : ID No. : ######
    Moveset : Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, Quick Attack, ~

There are still some stuff I can't guess ... Damn, this is [a part] of [what I guessed] from the Pikachu's stats. :-)

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    A Pikachu Event. HG-SS doesn't have many cool events for the lesser pokemon. Why not like... a wi-fi event that is shareable? I hardly see those come about. At least in Gen III they had e-reader cards that unlock different battles.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • I'm assuming that this Pikachu would say its name when it comes out like in Pokemon Yellow instead of the cry that any other Pikachu does?

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I'm assuming that this Pikachu would say its name when it comes out like in Pokemon Yellow instead of the cry that any other Pikachu does?

I doubt it, that would require a change in the game's coding.
    If it didn't, than the sound file and the alternative sprite would have been found inside of the game itself.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I'd actually like this event.

Would be nice if Pikachu was at a high level and nice moveset. :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    lol.

I won't mind....I'll not go out of my way to get it. If it's on wi-fi I'll get it. As long as it's evolvable....

@ Moriarty: As long as they're evolvable....there's your special Raichu!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I'd get it.
    I'm to Lazy to catch my own Pikachu.
    Plus this would already have some moves that would be okay I guess.
    Sooo.
    Why not? :P
    Wi-fi only though, Not worth going out of my way to get. x]

Back