• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Ash's Pikachu Event

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
Years
  • It has the ability to suddenly out of no where learn egg moves :D
    Lol I wish...

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • It seems it'll be Brave natured with a Light Ball attached.
    I saw the event thing in Bulbapedia's List of Nintendo event Pokemon in 2010 thing already.

dude22072

Pokemon master man
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    serebii said that it has the moves ash's pickachu has had sence episode 1 of pokemon( when there was only 150 pokemon) but i heard that it will have a special cry that is encoded deep within the game that is unaccsesable otherwise. i know the cry is there because i got a glitch in the game where when i sent out a pickachu it said PIKA! so the moves i had(idk what they were)are probaly what trigers the special cry.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • The moves shown on Bulbapedia is:

Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack and Iron Tail.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • If it's a Wi-Fi event then it's A-Ok (it's a free Pokemon, Magikarp or Mew, I'm taking it). If it's not Wi-Fi... well then I'll never see it because there are never any decent events in the UK anyways!

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • If it's shiny I will definitely use it. and I don't think it's special cry has anything to do with the moveset, because Red's Pikachu has the same moveset, and his pikachu doesn't say PIKA!... Does it?

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Maybe it will unlock something in Black & White (though not as major as Celebi and Zorua or the Shiny Beasts and Zoroark). I'll get it.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Heh since it's free of course we'll get it, but mine most probably will be left rotting in the PC anyway :P
    As will mine. I just can't stand using Pokemon that I haven't had since level one. Unless it's that much stronger of course.

Humph...

Ice-Dragon DESTROYER
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    screw pikachu, hes old played out,over merchandised, & over used :P
    give pachirisu and evolution, a pre evolution and a ton of the spot light <3
    maybe even i dunno change its shiny sprite to green instead of pink :cer_nod:

Don't forget pichu, he is also over merchandised and is used a lot in publicity...
    What about other pokemon?! They only usepichu and pikachu because they are "cute"(ohh... i hate cuteness...)...

Well, even if pikachu is like that, i cant resist to have an event pokemon...

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2014
    well, I barely use Pikachu so it doesn't realyl matter :P
    But it's still an event pokemon....
    so I want :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    i dont live in japan... UGH i want that pikachu tho! anyone getting that event can u please consider trading it to me :D ill give u a lvl 100 dragonite! :D

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • I'd be quite happy with this event. Reminds me of those Pokemon cards like "Brock's Onix"...I thought those were awesome when I was little xD

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    The moves shown on Bulbapedia is:

Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack and Iron Tail.

It seems it'll be Brave natured with a Light Ball attached.
    I saw the event thing in Bulbapedia's List of Nintendo event Pokemon in 2010 thing already.

They're guessing. No information has been released other than this event's existence. We don't know of any attacks, its nature nor what item it holds. They just guessed based upon Ash's Pikachu's common moves in the animé. This just goes to show who you can trust doesn't it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    I looove pikachu. But since I have like thousands of event pikachus I stick with the one that knows cool moves like flying.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Doesn't Red's Pikachu in the game have the same moves as Ash's in the anime? I'm guessing that's going to be the case for the event. Of course, only time will tell.

Back