• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Asian Persuasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

wut?
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Probably more Japanese players online than non-Japanese ones? Who knows lol. I did notice that I battled pretty much only Japanese players. The GOOD thing about this is that so far, every one of them that I battled didn't rage quit on me... as for almost every American player I battled against, and was on the verge on winning, rage quit on me. Though, I suppose thats for another topic lol.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
  • I think I'd be best sticking to the Japanese.

Sorry Americans :)

I do like trading with Japanese so I can Masuda :)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • I would assume it's because the games are still wicked new here in the US, and I'd assume haven't even come out in Europe or Australia yet.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I would assume it's because the games are still wicked new here in the US, and I'd assume haven't even come out in Europe or Australia yet.

The games? They came out in Europe a couple days before the US actually lol. Australia's release date was followed a few days after as well. They've been out like a whole month everywhere now haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back