• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a Dragon~

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    In Canada, it's sort of required to learn Grade 9 French, so, I know some French, and a little bit of Spanish. I'm also learning Japanese on the side!

tumblr_inline_n1xxrpSQIw1qmb63e.gif

Maybe you can teach me?

I'd be glad to teach you some Japanese. =) How much of it do you know?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Senpai,

Would you rather own a cat-sized tiger or a tiger sized-cat? (The tiger is tame and will not kill you... Intentionally, that is)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Senpai,

Would you rather own a cat-sized tiger or a tiger sized-cat? (The tiger is tame and will not kill you... Intentionally, that is)

A full-sized tiger! They can be quite amazing!

tumblr_inline_n1wjaqvsm61qfqvym.gif

...Who would want that?

tumblr_inline_n1wj96Af7g1qfqvym.gif

A normal cat-sized tiger is cuter~

(and people would pay bigger Gald to pet one)

tumblr_inline_n1xxr60WbP1qmb63e.gif

... Wouldn't cat sized tigers be such a hassle to train?

tumblr_inline_n1wj9oFvRr1qfqvym.gif

Humph. You're just jealous because my cute tiger will be the king of the beasts.

tumblr_inline_n1xxsmqkcy1qmb63e.gif

Come again?

Oh, he's gonna be a mighty king so enemies beware.. ♪

... Are you singing?

tumblr_inline_n1wkpuNSdE1qmb63e.gif

Gonna be the mane event!
    Like no king was before~
    He's brushing up on looking down...
    He's working on his roar!

... That's far a rather uninspiring thing.

tumblr_inline_n1wkpuNSdE1qmb63e.gif

No one saying "do this"~

Now when I said that--

No one saying "be there"...

What I meant was--

tumblr_inline_n1wj9eP81k1qfqvym.gif

No one saying "stop that"!

What you don't realize--

tumblr_inline_n1wjafCMSm1qfqvym.gif

No one saying "see here"~!

tumblr_inline_n1xxrf63NC1qmb63e.gif

NOW SEE HERE...!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi lovely. Do you often wear hats or do you prefer to let your scalp feel the breeze? 8)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    First pokemon game? first starter? Do you like pickled club soda? (also known as "tonic water")

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi lovely. Do you often wear hats or do you prefer to let your scalp feel the breeze? 8)

Ah, I don't wear hats that often, except when it's cold, which is when I wear my big woolly hat! I used to like wearing bandanna's too, but...

...It led to some very awkward experiences.

tumblr_inline_n1wcp48Htz1qfqvym.gif

Teehee, yes, you should of seen it! One time while wearing his bandanna, a teenage boy went up to him and asked if he had any wee---

THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE NEVER TALKING ABOUT IT AGAIN.

First pokemon game? first starter? Do you like pickled club soda? (also known as "tonic water")

My first pokemon game is Pokemon Yellow! I used to play it on my Turquoise Game Boy Color, and I used to bring it to my elementary school, playing it with some friends. So, technically, I guess you can say my first starter pokemon is Pikachu.

tumblr_inline_n1xxryUhQr1qmb63e.gif

But if I were to talk about when I played Pokemon Blue, my first starter was a cool Squirtle. Mostly because I really disliked rock and ground pokemon back then, but it turned out to be really strong and useful for Surfing!

As for Club Soda, I drink it at times! I really dig the taste!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Shaaaawn~! :¤

Which pokémon starter trio is your favorite, and why?

Do you hang around any other interesting websites?

What are three things you would say are great in a romantic partner? Not necessarily necessary, but great!

How many game consoles do you own? :o

Years
  • Congrats on the feature, ya legend

That said, I have a question to ask... what is the secret to giving off a positive impression? I ask this because some may be emotionally struggling and may need a few tips to overcoming the negativity.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    This is an extremely random question but cause the account that posted this thread has the name Dragon, I was wondering if you knew what your Chinese zodiac was and if your username on your moderator account was a reflection of it?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • What was the last thing you purchased?
    Are you late to places often? Or early? Or, do you arrive right on time?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Congrats on the feature, ya legend

That said, I have a question to ask... what is the secret to giving off a positive impression? I ask this because some may be emotionally struggling and may need a few tips to overcoming the negativity.

Hmmm, good question. I never really thought of it myself; it just comes naturally, I suppose!

But, I can maybe share some tips regardless! First of, maybe find the optimistic viewpoint in a negative situation. In a situation, ask yourself: what was the best outlook on that situation? What is one opportunity within this situation? Or something like that. Granted, you might not use it right away, but it's definitely something to consider when deep in thought about the event itself.

Another thing, it's very easy to lose perspective, especially if you are stressed and you are going too fast. That's why, you gotta try and take things more slowly, and don't make things bigger than it actually is. Try breathing, and refocusing, as well as recessing each given situation.

Oh, and this is a big one for me: try to add value and positivity to someone else's life whenever you can. See, you'd be surprised how great you feel giving to the world, instead of waiting for something to return. I think the way you treat others and how you think of them also tend to have a big effect on how you treat and think about yourself too.

...There are loads of stuff you can do, but, those are my tips! I hope things will work out for you.

Which pokémon starter trio is your favorite, and why?

The Johto pokemon, always. Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile... all so very cool and have really great evolution lines!

Do you hang around any other interesting websites?

I hang out at a website called Cobalt Lake forums form time to time, but mostly, this site is my home away from home, really.

What are three things you would say are great in a romantic partner? Not necessarily necessary, but great!

...I'm trying to get away from the romantic junk, but here goes:

I think they got to be kind, compassionate, and... one who is a great hugger, really! And yeah, obviously hygienic too.

So, basically anyone, except a CERTAIN GIRL.

lalala~

How many game consoles do you own? :o

Consoles, I own a PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, NES, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, Xbox, and an Xbox 360. Handheld wise, I have a Nintendo DSi, a 3DS, a New 3DS, Gameboy Advance SP, a Gameboy, and a PSVita.

This is an extremely random question but cause the account that posted this thread has the name Dragon, I was wondering if you knew what your Chinese zodiac was and if your username on your moderator account was a reflection of it?

Hmm, sorry, nothing creative like that. I just chose Dragon because... I like dragons!

Besides, my Chinese zodiac is the Monkey.

What was the last thing you purchased?

Some food! Just some chicken to fry up later. Soon I'll be pre-ordering Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess HD!

Are you late to places often? Or early? Or, do you arrive right on time?

...Uh.

Of course I'm always early, or on time!! Ahahahahaha...

Hah...? Okay, maybe I'm really late sometimes, but it's the traffic's fault!!

Reactions: noa
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018

Hmm, sorry, nothing creative like that. I just chose Dragon because... I like dragons!

Besides, my Chinese zodiac is the Monkey.

Monkey isn't bad my brothers is monkey and so far I haven't been able to not laugh at the funny stuff he does on purpose! Mine is Dragon though but barely. I was born on the 20th of January 2001 so 1 day later and I would have been snake.

Also what are your thoughts on the new 3ds bundle coming out with the charizard and blastois plates with the red, blue, and yellow games pre-installed?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • If you had to pick a PC member to go on the Amazing Race with, who would you pick and why?

Back