• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell : Who is your 2nd favouite fairy tail character?

...Hoo boy. I'd have to go with Mystogan/Edolas!Jellal on this one, since Natsu, Edolas!Natsu, Lucy, and Wendy are tied for first o3o Then, at the very least, Loke, Gray, and Levy are third...

---

TylerSymes, favorite side pony? (And if it's Derpy, second fave?)

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
The trainers in my signature? Well, Gen 5 brought the most attractive looking Pokemon Protaginists, and I love crossdressing, traps, genderswap, etc. So I picked it due to my liking towards that theme. That, and it has something I like in crossdressing fanart. It had a female and male character switch clothing.

^What female and male character would you cosplay as :3

kuzronk

Banned
Years
^What female and male character would you cosplay as :3
Dawn from pokemon/Tori Meadows from Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal with her non edited skirt and i don't know what boy i would cosplay as

Dub_kotori.jpg

What i would make my dawn skirt kinda look like http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/385/hikariskitthingyxr7.png/sr=1

TwiDragon : Who would you cosplay as?

TwiDragon

Years
^Ah, so the question for you, based on your answer. Would you ever crossdress

I have a few ideas.
-A gijinka of a known "girly" pokemon such as Lilligant or Gardevior; either a male form of them, or a full out crossdress
-Umbreaon in an eeveeolution gijinka group
-With a female friend, I would like to do a female character of a major series, and have her do the male character (I don't know what show)
-Excaliber (Soul Eater)

Thats what I would want to do <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Roswell: What anime did you like before fairy tail?

As in, what I was obsessed with beforehand? Well, it wasn't exactly an anime, though there have been fanmade videos of it being an anime. It was the awesome manga series known as Pokemon Special! (Or, if you prefer, Pokemon Adventures.) ...Now, the two anime series I was simultaneously obsessed with before FT were Full Moon o Sagashite and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne (both by the same mangaka). Ah, good times, good times |D

---

TylerSymes, if username changes came back into existence (like that'll ever happen), would you change your username? If yes, what to? If no, why?

TwiDragon

Years
Oh I would love too, I think they are fine, and look good. However, when I'm school, I'm not so much thinking that. I'm thinking of other stuff, and trying to avoid as much conflict or unneeded attention as possible. If I ever crossdress, I would have to go do it at a convention or a Gay Pride moment. I feel that there would be a lot more open minded people.

^Have you ever cosplayed before, if so what? Don't include Halloween :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
^For you, you seem to like Naruto. What is your favorite pairing from that show?

Probably Naruto x Hinata probably due to Hinata being a tad more likable than Sakura IMO, then again I'm not that much into pairings though in all honesty lol.

Twidragon, what's your all time favorite anime and why?

TwiDragon

Years
Twidragon, what's your all time favorite anime and why?

Welcome to the NHK and OHSHC

Bother are fantastic animes. NHK is really interested, and at the time I watched it, I related to the main character. I also love the dark humor it had on society!

Host Club is one anime I love, it is insanly funny. I love the relationships that it brings, Yaoi, Straight, and even a slight bit of Yuri

^Have you seen these two shows, or have a new motive to see them?

kuzronk

Banned
Years

TylerSymes, if username changes came back into existence (like that'll ever happen), would you change your username? If yes, what to? If no, why?
Tyler

^Have you ever cosplayed before, if so what? Don't include Halloween :x
Not really but i have been harry potter a few times
TwiDragon : What is your favouite pokemon?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Favorite movie is Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thorton lol.

Peachy-San, do you think Tales Of Symphonia should be available on X-Box Live or PSN so there can be DLC like playing as Mithos before he split the world in 2?

TwiDragon

Years
My favorite Pokemon?
Chandelure, Volcarno, Gardevior, Lilligant, Gothorita, Meloletta, (its on my profile)

^Whats up with your avatar?

TwiDragon

Years
Artist/Singer
atm - Rammstein, Raubiter, and Rhapsody of Fire

If you were to describe your internet activitys, what rating would they be? O:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back