• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Don't really see a problem with online relationships in all honesty lol, I happen to actually like em haha.

When's the last time you ever wore a suit?

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • When I was 8...

I actually have an online relationship now. He is an amazing girlfriend <3

^Have you had a relationship with the oppisite sex?

TwiDragon

Years
  • Yeah, every time this kid acknowledges me I punch him. He killed my cat, he bribes my friends to not be friends with him, he spat in my food, he insults my mother, and calls me by my least favorite name...."gabe". He deserves it after all the crap he did to me.

^WWho do you want to cosplay?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Nah I was sober at the time, I love her too much to be intoxicated around her lol.

When did you discover Deviantart?

Hyblud

Always Happy
    Years
  • Yeah, every time this kid acknowledges me I punch him. He killed my cat, he bribes my friends to not be friends with him, he spat in my food, he insults my mother, and calls me by my least favorite name...."gabe". He deserves it after all the crap he did to me.

^WWho do you want to cosplay?

That's a horrible person!!!! If you want, tell me who he is! I'll track him down and beat him up for you!! >:DDD

I've always wanted to cosplay Gumi...but I have no idea how to sew or anything!! ;_;

^What's your favorite word?

TwiDragon

Years
  • I like the word Morgenstern (Morningstar in german)

^What makes it worst is that he lives across the street. There is literally a division line.

Would you kiss a friend? Not romantically >.<

TwiDragon

Years
  • I'd make out with everyone, well not now unless I get consent from Ashley <3

Hmm, well I'm kind of just "ok", but lately I've been insanely happy <3 I met a fantastic guy who loves me, and I feel so happy with that <3

Is there any name you happen to like?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    No, but I have always wanted to. I wanted to cosplay Vincent Valentine and Elma (from FMA2:curse of the crimson elixir)

How about you, have you ever cosplayed?

TwiDragon

Years
  • No, but I have plans on doing some cosplay with Ashley.
    Here are my plans that I plan on doing with him whenever we go to a convention. I'm bolded <3
    White - Elesa
    Stockings - Panty
    Gothitelle - Gardevior

I plan on designing a few more, and maybe plan out some. It won't be for another year until I've lost some weight and were able to see each other, lol

^You ever gone to an anime con?

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    That is really cool! And no, I haven't. I was planning to go to one with my ex, but... well she's my ex now. So that isn't going to happen. She practically hates me now, though I don't know why.

What's your favorite anime?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back