• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the user below you! [gevi ckooeis ot cledsyx odms 2day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    A Code Lyoko question!? Definitely wasn't expecting that today.

...Hm...when I was younger, it was Ulrich. Now I'm not so sure. It's been YEARS since I've watched the show so it's hard to make a judgement. Probably Yumi, though.

For the person below me: Where did your username come from?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    It's my name with an exclamation mark as an upside-down-capitalized-"i". It spells my real name.

What's your favorite color?

T!M

Years
    Been asked this question before on this very same thread. Lol. Anyway, my answer is now what it was then. Nothing. I don't like them.

End of the world, you have time for one last activity, what is it?

T!M

Years
    Right now? Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy by Danny Antonucci. The show is just so creative and fresh.

If you could adopt one wild Savannah animal with the risk of being eaten completely nullified, what animal would you take?

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years
    African Elephant, to squash my enemies! Or poo in the neighbor's yard (that's for letting your dog do his business in my yard. Payback is a b***h).

If you could cancel any one tv show, which would you choose?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd have to say pretty much cancel TV altogether since modern day programming in general is so horrendous that trying to pick out a single turd would be like trying to decide whether to institutionalize Pauly Shore or Rob Schneider, it simply can't be done lol.

What is your favorite type of sweet if you have one?

Last edited:

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Well, I use to be very fond of Sour Skittles or Lemonheads, but since becoming a diabetic, they're something I really shouldn't have unless my blood sugar is low, which is rare.

If you could live in the prehistoric, ancient, or medieval eras, which would you choose and why?

T!M

Years
    Honestly, none of the above. All three periods are riddled with plagues, natural disasters and super-corrupt law. (Far more than today's)

PREHISTORIC

PROS - Get to hang with Dinosaurs

CONS - Can be eaten by Dinosaurs, Can be annihilated by volcanoes and prehistoric tar and goop. The final destination is the Chicxulub Asteroid wiping out myself and every ounce of prehistoric life.

ANCIENT

PROS - CAVEMEN!!

CONS - CAVEMEN!! MAYANS!! BLOODTHIRSTY VIKINGS!!

No.

MEDIEVAL

PROS - Knights, hot babes and mutton.

CONS - Traitorous kings, stuck up Knights, War and the final destination of being done in by the Bubonic plague.

No thanks.

But if I had to favor one over the other... It's a tight-tie between Ancient and Prehistoric.

________

What actor do you wish would fall into a bottomless pit?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Justin Bieber, and I use the term 'actor' very loosely.

If you were to be on a reality show, which one would you want to be in?

Nakala Pri

One where you have to run cross-country, wait... does that count?

If you could go to one place, anyplace in the world, where would it be? :P

Nakala Pri

Not really, maybe intense attraction or something. :P But nah, you can only fall in love once you reaaaaally get to know them. C:

If you had the chance to be elected ruler of a small country, would you accept? :P

Nakala Pri

Agreed, but it was more of a question of responsibility. :P

Have no friggin idea, I'm not... Wonder Woman. xD

If you were invited onto the dance floor by your favorite celebrity, but everyone was watching, would you accept? C:

Nakala Pri

If you had the opportunity to live in Hawaii, with all expenses paid for the rest of your life (like food and stuff) would you? But you could only take two friends and two family members. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back