• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask A Stupid Question

DarkIllumination

The one in the darkness
    Years
    On a tuesday while wearing a bandana during a storm and reading 50 shades of grey while wonder trading zoidberg for ramen while resetting the genesis with a nintoaster on the year of yoshi and eating beacon pancakes while traveling through time on a boat caused the tea to cool down.

Why does capcom hate megaman, devil may cry, and love being jerks to fans?

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    On a tuesday while wearing a bandana during a storm and reading 50 shades of grey while wonder trading zoidberg for ramen while resetting the genesis with a nintoaster on the year of yoshi and eating beacon pancakes while traveling through time on a boat caused the tea to cool down.

Why does capcom hate megaman, devil may cry, and love being jerks to fans?

Because when Bill Gates left Nintendo in the hands of Steve Jobs, he made sure that Ken Sugimori would never work on Sonic again.

How come when I use follow me in single battles, it doesn't stop them from attacking my teammates?

Pryze

Straight chillin
    Years
    Because your opponent watches public television. He knows it's better to be a leader than a follower.

What does my fish do when I'm not home?

Years
    the beef is in the grill, when it ends grilling it will become a fried chicken and it will fly across the sea and underearth.

why i can't play pokemon in super nintendo?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Super Nintendo can only play so much games until it passes out. Make sure you let it rest for a good 12 hours, and try again.

Why did the Titanic sink?

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    No, but Princess Peach is a big threat to Tyrantrum.

Did flowers grow on houses five years ago?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2014
    Because everyone uses pencils, now.
    Why is everyone saying the Earth isn't flat?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Only if you shoop da woop.

Does oxygen have a taste or have we all just gotten use to it?

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Because cars pollutes the air worse than any number of Koffing & Weezing,
    as well as Zubat & Golbat!

Why does Cyborg of Teen Titans hates bananas?

Back