• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask Me Anything

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I've been deciding on whether or not to start one of these "Ask Me Anything" of my own. At first I decided not to but later on changed my mind so here is my "Ask Me Anything" topic. All right so let's begin shall we?

My full name is Kyo Tsukino. I'm currently 26 years old. I'm half Japanese/half Korean and currently residing at Tokyo, Japan. I attended a private university and earned a Bachelor's degree in music composition for piano. I was 22 years old when I graduated (took Running Start courses during my Junior year in high school).

I love to draw, write, listen to music, play video games, spend time with my family and friends and play the piano, flute and violin. I started taking piano lessons when I was 4 years old and took flute and violin lessons when I was 6 years old. My dream is to one day become a pianist or writer. Oh yes and I'm very grateful to God and thank him for helping me become the person that I am today. Without his guidance I don't know where I would be.

I think that's pretty much it for who I am. I might be forgetting a few things though lol. Anyway if you have any questions for me fire away. I'll try my best to answer them as best as I can. I hope you have a great day/afternoon/evening everyone. =)

Years
  • Hi! :D

Do you have any pets?

How did you learn English? I hard Korean and Japanese schools don't have the best reputation for teaching very correct English and yours is pretty darn good - almost can't tell you don't speak it natively.

Do you prefer drawing digitally (on the computer) or traditionally (on paper)? What are your favorite things to draw?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Do you have any pets?

How did you learn English? I hard Korean and Japanese schools don't have the best reputation for teaching very correct English and yours is pretty darn good - almost can't tell you don't speak it natively.

Do you prefer drawing digitally (on the computer) or traditionally (on paper)? What are your favorite things to draw?

Answer to first question: As much as I would love to have a pet I do not have one... I'm allergic to every known pet you could own. It's really sad to be honest. =\

Answer to second question: During high school I took ESL classes. My English wasn't very good at the time. By the time I graduated from high school it improved a lot. My grandfather also taught me English when I was younger. He was a college professor teaching ESL.

Answer to third question: I usually like drawing on paper. It seems easier for me. I usually like drawing various anime characters (well used to), Pokémon or anything that inspires me.

Years
  • Hello!
    Ask Me Anything

What is your favorite song to play on piano?

Aside from Pokemon, what are some other video games you like to play?

What was the last anime you watched?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    What is your favorite song to play on piano?

Aside from Pokemon, what are some other video games you like to play?

What was the last anime you watched?

Answer to first question: My favorite song to play on the piano is "Arabesque No 1" by Claude Debussy.

Answer to second question: I play the Legend of Zelda series, Fire Emblem series and Super Smash Brothers series.

Answer to third question: The last anime I watched was Tsubasa Chronicles.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    What kind of writing are you into? Stories, articles, reviews, essays, etc.

I usually write short stories. Articles, reviews and essays I've written as well but that was only for school.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 6, 2016
    Have you ever thought about starting a YouTube channel of your own? I bet everyone would love to hear you play some piano songs. ^ ^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Have you ever thought about starting a YouTube channel of your own? I bet everyone would love to hear you play some piano songs. ^ ^

I've thought about it but never really actually started one. I guess I'm kind of shy or however you want to call it.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Why do you think surprisingly few Japanese users show up on western forums?
    Do you like to cook?
    Ever considered coming on our battle server?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Have you ever traveled to a "western" country? :3

What is your favorite pokémon? :D

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Why do you think surprisingly few Japanese users show up on western forums?
    Do you like to cook?
    Ever considered coming on our battle server?

Answer to first question: It might be because they can't understand English or they do but not enough of it. I go on Japanese Pokémon forums and asked if anyone knew how to speak English and they either replied that they don't or do but very little.

Answer to second question: Yes I like to cook.

Answer to third question: I have considered it but I'm not really into battling.

Have you ever traveled to a "western" country? :3

What is your favorite pokémon? :D

Answer to first question: Nope lol. I have always wanted to go the U.K., France, Germany and Korea. The prices for plane tickets are expensive here so.... =\

Answer to second question: My favorite Pokémon is Latios. Ever since watching the fifth movie Latios became my favorite.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Who's your favorite character to play as in Smash?

Do you have a favorite book?

Have you ever considered publishing any of your writing or artwork here on PC? (or anywhere on the internet, if you haven't already?)

Do you have any plans in terms of what your next big move is for your music career?

Last edited:

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Who's your favorite character to play as in Smash?

Do you have a favorite book?

Have you ever considered publishing any of your writing or artwork here on PC? (or anywhere on the internet, if you haven't already?)

Do you have any plans in terms of what your next big move is for your music career?

Answer to first question: Do you mean Super Smash Bros? I usually play Kirby.

Answer to second question: Yes I have a favorite book. The name of the book is "The Pirate King". It's written by R.A. Salvatore. It's a very enjoying book to read (in my opinion).

Answer to third question: I have considered it but I'm too shy to put any of my writing here. I have put some of my drawings here but only on my profile. I guess I'm just trying to avoid any negative comments since that's what I usually get when I post them on sites like deviantART.

Answer to fourth question: Right now I don't have any plans but I am looking around. In the near future hopefully I will find something.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Hey Kyo :)

What's the most fun day you've ever had in your life?

Are you religious at all?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hey Kyo :)

What's the most fun day you've ever had in your life?

Are you religious at all?

*yawns and rubs eyes* Hey there Noa.

Answer to first question: It would probably be the last day of my high school year.

Answer to second question: Yes I am. My whole family is Christian and when I was old enough they taught me everything they knew about the history of Christianity, the bible and God.

Reactions: noa

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hello! I am curious, because I did know that your username was your real name before I found this thread- what made you choose to use your real name over a more traditional screen name?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hello! I am curious, because I did know that your username was your real name before I found this thread- what made you choose to use your real name over a more traditional screen name?

Answer: At the time when I first registered to PC I couldn't think of anything so I just decided to use my real name.

Years
  • Have you ever tried playing Pokémon music?
    Do you collect Pokémon merchandise? What are some of your favorite product lines from Pokémon Center?

Back