• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask your parents their favorite Pokemon!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Okay I expected this but this is how the convo went:

"mom, whats your favourite pokemon"
    "oh gee i never thought about that before"
    "ok so what is it"
    "i don't even know any of them~"
    "just say one you like then"
    "pikachu"

so expected that lol

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Me: What's your favorite pokemon?
    Mom: I dont know any pokemon anymore
    Me: just pick one
    it's for pokecommunity
    Mom: Mew

My mom is better than your mom.

Also moving this to PVP!

Years
  • Me: What's your favorite pokemon?
    Mom: I dont know any pokemon anymore
    Me: just pick one
    it's for pokecommunity
    Mom: Mew

My mom is better than your mom.

Also moving this to PVP!
    Thanks, I had no idea where this would go. And I was expecting Mew from my mom, as she has seen the first move and love cats. But I guess she didn't remember or something.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I showed my mom some pictures of pokes and she said Nintales was her favorite because apparently it was the mascot of the place she lived in when she was little owo;;;;;;

arbok

cobra pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    My Dad likes Snorlax and Mewtwo
    My Mum likes Meowth (she doesn't really know further then Pikachu, Meowth, Charizard and Mewtwo though)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I tried asking, they yelled, "How the heck should we know?! We don't sit around playing games like you!"

Take from that what you will, but I'm just gonna go ahead and call their favorite Pokemon to be Mewtwo.

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Well, suprisingly, my mother's favourite Pokémon is... Feraligatr.
    Once she played my game two or three minutes and really appreciated it "It's so strong", she said.
    And my father said Bulbasaur. But honestly, I think he answered that because it's the only Poké he know except Pikachu, and he tried to be original x)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wow, I asked this and now I have all-new respect for my parents! Mum said Slowpoke (which is kinda boring, but it's not mainstream!) and dad said, wait for it... Pignite! Because of it's cute face! I was seriously proud, I didn't even know they knew what a Pokemon was let alone being able to name some pretty obscure ones. xD

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I just asked my mom. She said Charizard. The only other Pokemon should would know are Pikachu and strangely, Chikorita. xD

I need to ask my dad. He probably doesn't know the new Pokemon either. However, he can tell when a Pokemon movie is on TV, haha.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • I just asked my mother what her favourite pokémon was. This was the most awkward thing I have ever done for the internet. So anyway, her favourite pokémon is Pikachu. It's likely because it's the only one she's really familiar with.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My dad's favourite is Psyduck, and I imagine it will always be Psyduck.

I'll ask my mom hers when I see her Thursday but I imagine I won't get an answer since she doesn't know any of them. She'll probably make a snarky comment about all the movies I "made her go see".

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • No need to ask. I remember them telling me years ago. My mom has an affinity for Chansey and my dad likes Psyduck. XD

Back