• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ASM & Hex] ASM routine help for “super effective”

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2022
    I would like to request for someone to make a fire red ASM routine that will always write the text string "Super Effective" if the move effectivness returns greater than 1 and "not very effective" if it returns less than 1.

Ive searched hundreds of threads with no luck finding an ASM routine for this which has been very surprising considering all the great hacks out there!

I made changes to my type effectivness table to add better depth to it and now the game no longer prints the text!

Ive been trying to understand ASM for months now and just cant seem to teach myself fully. Someone with these amazing skills...

Please help!!!

Back