• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aspiring to great things.......... hopefully :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Hi, i am GoeGoe. in the future i plan on making a decent hack. My dreams are to be up there ones like "liquid crystal" and "light platinum". In the meantime i have to first learn ow to make one ;). See you all soon!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ahh, an aspiring hacker with a dream to reach to the top! Welcome to PC. :D

Oh, you'll learn how to make a hack here at the PokeCommunity. :) Of course, we have the Emulation section. There are tons of subsections where you can learn how to hack, as well as many ROM Hackers that can help you out. Hopefully sooner in time we could see your project at the Hacks Showcase section, along with Liquid Crystal and Light Platinum.

In the meantime when you're not hacking, why not explore the many sections here? Like the Trade section, or the Anime section? There's a ton to do here, and not just hacking! Well, I'm sure to see ya around and be sure to read the rules! :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Howdy GoeGoe! Welcome to PokeCommunity forums. :D

It always excites me to see brand new hackers rearing to start working on a project of their own. Like Meganium said, there's plenty of assets available in the Emulation section, as well as very helpful users that can help get you started, so be sure to check that out.

ROM Hacking is loads of fun! I don't really do it much anymore, but I remember hacking alongside of friends a couple of years ago and even though I decided to put an end to the project, it was nothing but fun while it lasted.

Good luck, and I can't wait to see your ideas in the Showcase section!
    See you around.

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see another Rom hacker wanting to join PC! Your in luck actually, like everyone else said PC has a lot of helpful tutorials and very friendly community members willing to help. I'm also a novice hacker at best so if you'd like any help i'd be more then happy to assist you any way i can. :) Just look around a little like Meganium said, PC has a lot to offer and you might find other interests. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your game goes well, and hope to see you around! :)

Back