• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassin's Creed

Artemis Enzeru

Neo-Human
Years
  • So I know there has to be least a decent amount of people that love Assassin's Creed like I do. I think it's a really great game. The developers did their homework when it came to the history part, and I like how it combines history and fiction together. I've only played the second one and Brotherhood, but I fell in love with them. It took me a while to get used to the unique control scheme, but once I did, I was stabbing guards, jumping from rooftops, and diving into haystacks. I have to admit I wasn't a fan of Brotherhood's ending, but 3 hasn't come out yet, so I can give them a pass.

And now the floor is open for you all. Have fun.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    The ending of the third game caught me so off guard. After the ending of the second one, I figured something crazy would happen, but this was relatively much simpler, but just as effective at surprising you. During the credits, you hear two voices talk about Desmond, any theories on them?

Spoiler:

Artemis Enzeru

Neo-Human
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Toony

Poopsmear.
    Years
  • In "The Da Vinci Disappearance," they bring up the 2 talking after the credits, and it's the one William dude and someone else trying to get the exact location of the apple. Since it's William, I'm guessing the Assassins found him. :s

Years
  • Absolutely love assins creed! it was a much need franchise in an industry tht is quickly becoming repetetive and predictable. The originalty of it is amazing and the ingenuity behind it is astounding! Fair enough the first one was pretty repetetive but ubisoft blew away any criticism when they brought out the second one. Really can't wait for the third.

vudw

Nocturnal Insomnia
    Years
  • I remember the months before the first Assassin's Creed was announced that I was really into assassins and the like. I still am, but not as much as when I heard about the franchise the first time. ... and while playing the game.

I've only ever played the first one, and I enjoyed the living hell out of for a the better part of a year. So much I actually burned out on it, and sold some games when my xbox got red ring. :'D And not exactly being abundant in funds, I just decided to watch Assassins Creed 2 online to understand the story.

Now, with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (which I'm ashamed to say I forgot was coming out 2 days ago, and I'm downloading on the computer RIGHT NOW), I'm finally getting back into the action 2 years later, and after so long, I'm hoping playing it on the computer rather than a console doesn't leave me disappointed. :3

Back