• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassins for hire!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    Can I get a mod to lock this thread asap. Like a said if you still want pokes from me contact me by one of the methods listed in my op

dude that's even dumber so now your saying people can't offer cloning service to get credits in other shops either?

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    *shrug* Or you could ignore me.

EDIT: This is the rule. In order to prevent people from stealing pokemon or ripping people off, you can't OFFER to clone on your thread. This was enacted after various issues with such stealing and what not. If someone wants you to clone for them, go right ahead. If you want to clone your stuff, go right ahead. All there is too it. Frankly, your the first person around here who seems to have an issue with it.....

So you can't say- I will clone your pokemon for lotsa cash..or whatever.
    And it would be a shame if you left, since there are very few IV threads around here...primarily mine, and Pwnobi.

Last edited:

Xanatos13

Pokemon Whisperer
    Years
    Relicanth *Shiny*

Assassins for hire!!!

adamant~rock head
    31/31/31/26/31/31
    egg moves: amnesia, aqua tail

This Lvl. 1?
    CMT

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Yeah booty you are the first to do so however the mods have a rule against cloning so I'm not doing the stimlus even though it's a perfectly legitamte process it isn't allowed so yeah the stimulus is cancled

in fact mods close this thread having one here is a waste if I'm not allowed to offer simple services to benifit others

Assassins for hire!!!

First, Pokecommunity =/= Smogon

Second, in order to avoid members from having their Pokemon stolen and then holding Pokecommunity responsible, cloning services are not allowed to be offered in the Trade Corner forum. We virtually cannot get Pokemon back in the case of a scam.

Third, cloned Pokemon are allowed (as long as both traders agree). If you are okay with this, continue with your Trade Thread. If it is that imperative for you to clone for others, offer it in your signature. If someone asks you in PM, fine, their responsibility for managing their Pokemon.

Fourth, lose the attitude. As a member of Pokecommunity, you should abide by our rules, or else return to Smogon (although both are strict against pokesav/bad hacks, Smogon certainly does allow a lot of Rom/Wondercard hacking, so pick your poison).

Tell me if you want to seriously close this or you can simply stop offering the service.

Xanatos13

Pokemon Whisperer
    Years
    No it's not level 1 it says evd right under it

I was talking about the one further down under "Neverused" that has a Marowak below it, doesn't have anything about EVs. Hard to follow what's what in your thread, it's all jumbled together. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    It would be alot easier if the mods didn't automatically merge why damn post together I had them split up a certian way for a reason

Xanatos13

Pokemon Whisperer
    Years
    It would be alot easier if the mods didn't automatically merge why damn post together I had them split up a certian way for a reason

Ah. =( You could try separating them with some ________ or something? That blows that they did that, though. =\ I know I worked hard to get my thread in perfect order, I'd be livid if someone messed it up like that.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    The mods don't do that, the forums do. That's why you'll see threads with people's deleted posts in between the OP's posts. It only doesn't do that if there's like...a day in between your posts or something.

Erm. Yeah. CMT for this one please:

Politoed
    Calm~Water Absorb.
    31/30/31/30/31/31(Hp grass 70)
    egg moves: none
    UT:avaliable
    Evd: 252hp/252spdef/6 def

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    CMT for: