• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assigning help… HALLOWEEN!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I'm free to help, Anthony! =D *jumps up and down* I loved planning these events back in the old days, so this will bring back memories. I need to go check our old threads to get ideas...

But yeah, I enjoyed the "Best Halloween Avatar/Signature Theme" contest. ^_^ That would be great. So would the chain story, art contest, etc. Maybe something involving singing, or the members using their microphones--if they have one? "Scariest Scream" or something, lol? o_o *is getting weird ideas*

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    I've gotta make sure I don't miss this, this year. >> How about a banner contest, where, like, the contestants...make banners? XD I also like Kayleigh's singing contest idea. "One day, when I came home, at lunch time...~"

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think a banner-making contest is a cool idea! Anything to help add to the fun... We should try to make this a pretty big deal, since the last few ones we had kinda flopped since not as many people participated. XD

And yeah, the screaming contest was just a random idea. However, I don't think I'd want to find out what my mom would say if she walked in and saw me screaming into my microphone... LOL. O_O (Maybe singing would be a better idea, if anyone would actually post their song? *shrugs*)

Anything like that would still be fun, though~! It's just an idea.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I think a banner-making contest is a cool idea! Anything to help add to the fun... We should try to make this a pretty big deal, since the last few ones we had kinda flopped since not as many people participated. XD

To help people know that this thing is going on could the upper heads send PMs to everybody to tell them. It is hard to ingore a PM.

Also with the Theme and banner contest there could be one theard where people post their entry and another thread where people can vote for who have the best theme and/or banner. That what happen last year with the theme contest. There was no judge so how about we let the members be the judge. Then we know who has the best whatever.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I like the screaming contest idea. xD But if not many people would participate in that because of...weirdness issues, how about just a "Scariest Voice" contest instead?

I like the banner-contest idea, as well. ^_^ And if you need any help with anything, I'm free.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    To help people know that this thing is going on could the upper heads send PMs to everybody to tell them. It is hard to ingore a PM.

Also with the Theme and banner contest there could be one theard where people post their entry and another thread where people can vote for who have the best theme and/or banner. That what happen last year with the theme contest. There was no judge so how about we let the members be the judge. Then we know who has the best whatever.
    I like both ideas, especially the one about the voting. It would actually probably end up being more accurate since more people would be making the decision. =3

Sorano said:
    I like the screaming contest idea. xD But if not many people would participate in that because of...weirdness issues, how about just a "Scariest Voice" contest instead?

I like the banner-contest idea, as well. ^_^ And if you need any help with anything, I'm free.
    Heh hehh, that sounds like a much better idea! XD Even though I was planning to record my brother screaming, because he can make his sound even more high-pitched than mine, lol. It's hilarious... But, he's also really good at talking in funny voices, so it'd still work. O_O I guess it's up to Anthony and the other staff members to decide~!

Years
    • Age 30
    • NYC
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    Hmmm... How about... Best Pokemon avatar contest! Or best best sick Pikachu sound imitation. (LOL, im being really random)

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hmm What about a pokemon Drawing contest? It would be great.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    A scariest/evilest voice contest would probably be pretty fun..

I'm sure to enter that.. *has a deep voice*

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I'll probably make a few avatars, too! Along with a Halloween themed pokemon pic.
    How bout a scary story (involving pokemon if you want) where a member posts a chapter and other people post the other chapters? Maybe for a week cause it may take a while?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Do you have any specific dates planned for the events yet, Anthony? Like when you plan to make the threads... unless that's a secret. XD

I want to post in the chain story this year, like I used to. I haven't RPed in so long! >_>;

Back