• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assigning help… HALLOWEEN!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Clearly you don't know what a chain story is, then. Which means I get to roast your bones. :<

The link provided is for archival purposes. DO NOT post in it.

Well I've gotten way to many chainletters in my email to comprehend most other things with "chain" in front of them :D After all, chain stories are entirely different.

Hrmhm...
    All this isnt going to happen on one day, right?
    (Yes, this is my first PC Halloween Im taking part in -_-)

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can do that :3

Maybe we could have an entry thread that ends at a certain time and then set up a voting poll for it that closes at a certain time? That'd be more interactive and decisive~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I know I'm in Japan, but I'd really like to help out.

I'm going to miss real Halloween .-. Please give me a job~

Years
    • Age 30
    • NYC
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    OMG! I totally have a great idea that beats my Avatar making contest idea.

How about... we have a dressdown! Whoever has the best Pokemon costume wins! So you gotta dress as a Pokemon and take a picture of yourself and post it up ^_^. So if I were to dress up as a Pikachu, I would make that Pikachu look Hallloween scary by putting a bloody lip or a black eye or something.

If this idea totally sucks, sorry im just trying to help ^_^.

Back