• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asterisk's Trade Corner

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    @Latioslegends: Hi there! May I have these:
    Timid Latios, Yanmega, Feraligatr, Darkrai and the non-shiny Heracross.
    For the Vaporeon, I'm guessing you want the shiny one?

Yep shiny. Do I should selfish? D:

Oh would a shiny max IVD RNG Aggron interest you for Kingdra?

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
    shiny one please :)
    OT: Vaporeon
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Water Absorb
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
    EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 Spe
    Moveset: Surf, Protect, Wish, Hidden Power Electric (70)

Hatch Location: Lake Acuity

i dont have any of your wonts but could you CMT, that would be great.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    @Latioslegends: No, it wasn't anything like that. XD; I just assumed because I saw that you already had a non-shiny Vaporeon in your thread. :'D
    Sure, I'll also trade for the Aggron. What are it's EVs? For our trade, feel free to VM me when you see me online!

@Pokemonfan: May I have this?
    shiny evd timid sceptile (Newts) lv 100 ivs 31/6/30/31/31/31
    282/162/165/309/206/372
    hidden power ice 70
    energy ball
    leaf storm
    focus blast

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    @Latioslegends: No, it wasn't anything like that. XD; I just assumed because I saw that you already had a non-shiny Vaporeon in your thread. :'D
    Sure, I'll also trade for the Aggron. What are it's EVs? For our trade, feel free to VM me when you see me online!

Oh... well I presumed wrong. xD

As for the EVs: 252 atk/ 252 Spe/ 4 Def the basic spread for it.^^

Years
    Cmt for Absol (shiny), Jirachi, and Jumpluff (shiny).

Have a Timid or Bold Gamestop Jirachi UT (would need it cloned). Don't think the Jirachi's have good IVs though. =/

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
    @Pokemonfan: May I have this?
    shiny evd timid sceptile (Newts) lv 100 ivs 31/6/30/31/31/31
    282/162/165/309/206/372
    hidden power ice 70
    energy ball
    leaf storm
    focus blast

ok thats fine with me, when are you free to trade then?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    @Latioslegends: Alright, that's fine. :D VM me whenever you're ready to trade!

@Batzarro: Ah.. well if the Jirachi's don't have decent IVs, may I have the Timid Roserade, non-shiny Jolly Weavile and the Impish Uxie instead?

@Pokemonfan: I'm able to trade on most nights (EST). If you happen to catch me online, feel free to VM me, and I'll do the same. :)

@Joshikinz: I'm sorry, I didn't really see anything that I needed but we can make a deal; are you able to EV train for me?

JOSHIKINZ_94

The crusader
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    yh i can ev train for you. what do you want me to ev, and where i should i put the ev's?

Years
    @Batzarro: Ah.. well if the Jirachi's don't have decent IVs, may I have the Timid Roserade, non-shiny Jolly Weavile and the Impish Uxie instead?
    That's cool by me. If you can clone and wanna trade now, I can. =P

EDIT: Got Jirachi off someone else. Can you replace it with Spiritomb and kinda interested in Azumarill if you find anything else. Could I redis them.? You can nickname 'em, right.? Last question, promise. XD Any change you do RNG requests.?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    I'm sorry for my absence everyone! Something came up so I had to be away for a few days. But I am back now so feel free to VM me when you have time to trade. :'D

Also, a new rule to this trade thread:
    Do not redistribute any Pokemon with the OT: Sei, also including the flawless Modest Jirachi that was RNGed by me.
    You might think this is selfish of me, but I worked hard breeding these Pokemon and no one likes it when your hard work is found
    in someone else's thread for trade. Unless I give you an exception, please respect this rule.

@Joshikins: Hey! That's good. :'D Can you EV train my Calm Spiritomb with this EV spread: 252 HP / 140 Def / 116 SpD ? Let me know anytime!

@Batzarro: Sure, I can replace Jirachi with Spiritomb. Are you still interested in the Azumarill? If so, may I have the Naive Infernape for it?
    Yes, I can nickname all of them so feel free to tell me what you'd like for each. :D As for the RNG request, I'm sorry but I'm currently busy with school;; Maybe during some weekend, I'll be able to take a request from you!

Last edited:

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
    OT: GAMESTP
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Serene Grace
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    EVs: UT
    Moveset: Swift, Confusion, Wish, Draco Meteor

Shiny VGC Milotic for this?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    @MarioMan: I'm sorry! I'm not interested in event Pokes unless they have good IVs. QQ

Years
    @Batzarro: Sure, I can replace Jirachi with Spiritomb. Are you still interested in the Azumarill? If so, may I have the Naive Infernape for it?
    Yes, I can nickname all of them so feel free to tell me what you'd like for each. :D As for the RNG request, I'm sorry but I'm currently busy with school;; Maybe during some weekend, I'll be able to take a request from you!
    Alright, so this'll be the trade then.

My:
    Shiny Roserade
    Shiny Infernape
    Non-shiny Weavile
    UT Uxie

For Your:
    Shiny Absol
    Shiny Jumpluff
    Shiny Spiritomb
    UT Shiny Hoppip

I'm interested in redis them so let me know if any can't be. Roserade's the only one I'm sending your way that can't be.

Since I'm looking to redis them, any chance I could get an extra clone of each nicknamed and one with their regular name.? If not, I'll get them cloned myself then send you a copy to nickname for me.? Let me know if either of those options is okay with you. =D

EDIT: Also, just noticed you have UT versions of half of your Poke. XD Let me know if you see more you like off my list. Either way is okay.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    @Hiei: I'm sorry! I didn't see anything that I really needed ;;

@Batzarro: Yes that's right. :'D
    Oh about the redis rights.. I'm sorry! I changed the rules so that the Pokes with the OT: Sei are only semi-redis from now on;;
    Aha I see.. in that case, I like your Shiny Jolly Gyarados and Shiny Modest Togekiss. Lemme know what other Pokes you want from me. :)

Back