• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Astronomical Asteroids

Cid

Years
  • This'll probably be the highest score that I could get. xD;
    I loved this game from my childhood. I still do.

PC Username: Cid
    Gaming Score: 19580
    Screenshot:
    Spoiler:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Finally! I was able to NEARLY beat my PSP score after hours of attempt. Problem was, I got frustrated and ended up with this score instead. I know, it ain't the best of the best, but I nearly my high score on the PSP.....darn.

Username: Otherworld9)
    Score: 8,4680
    Screenshot: ----v On the attachments

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I feel like you guys are editing your pictures to get a higher score.... But I got a good score for a first try.
    Name: cbd98
    Score: 26110
    Screeny in attachments

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Name: Lightoftruth
    Score: See image
    Screenshot:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • IDK why, but 20% of the time I got past 8,000 and I defeated all the asteroids of the level, I had this glitch happen to me, I'll put up the glitch video in a few minutes, if I even can somehow, but there were no asteroids, no next level, and I just lay there in empty, black space. I was just curious if any of you had this glitch before...

PS: cbd98, no, I'm not editing.

Last edited:

.:TheLooker:.

Shadow of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    It's on, again. Prepare to be beaten! ...Probably.

EDIT: I bloody hate this game now. Trying to beat your score all morning was hell. I ragequitted so many times, but I think I've done well.
    PC Username: .:TheLooker:.
    Gaming Score: 96180
    Screenshot:
    20tm243.png

EDIT 2: No, I'm not cheating, cbd98.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • IDK why, but 20% of the time I got past 8,000 and I defeated all the asteroids of the level, I had this glitch happen to me, I'll put up the glitch video in a few minutes, if I even can somehow, but there were no asteroids, no next level, and I just lay there in empty, black space. I was just curious if any of you had this glitch before...

Yep. Happened to me three times already.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • It's on, again. Prepare to be beaten! ...Probably.

EDIT: I bloody hate this game now. Trying to beat your score all morning was hell. I ragequitted so many times, but I think I've done well.
    PC Username: .:TheLooker:.
    Gaming Score: 96180
    Screenshot:
    20tm243.png

EDIT 2: No, I'm not cheating, cbd98.

You are a good player......I don't think I could make it that high.......I'll try, but I doubt it. Much less, I hope I can make a last minute entrance of awesomeness..but I think I can't. Just in case, good luck and hope you good wishes.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • PC Username: Osha_say_wott?!
    Gaming Score: 11830
    Screenshot:
    Spoiler:

I suck. xD If you need your ship defended from a herd of asteroids, I'm not the person to go to. :cer_tongue:

Years
  • PC Username: Brendino
    Gaming Score: 102580
    Screenshot:
    Spoiler:

I'm actually quite surprised I managed to beat my old score of 79000, and I was just about to give up on it before got this score. I've been playing this on and off for the last two days, but I wouldn't have been able to beat it if the Get-Together wasn't extended. I'll see if I can beat this, but at least I have until the end of Thursday.

Last edited:

.:TheLooker:.

Shadow of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    You are a good player......I don't think I could make it that high.......I'll try, but I doubt it. Much less, I hope I can make a last minute entrance of awesomeness..but I think I can't. Just in case, good luck and hope you good wishes.
    Thanks. You were a tough competitor, wish you luck in your future attempts. *shakes hand*

Years
  • Ok, so that is it guys!
    Thank you very much for entering and I hope you all had fun and enjoyed the retro game that is Asteroids.

As I am sure you all know already, the winner is...

Brendino with a whopping score of 102,580.
    Very well done to you and your emblems will be with you shortly!

Until next time!​

Back