• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    wow, thats a very good pic gilbertman, which is nothing new you are a great artist ^__^

Flood King

Tamer of the Flood =)
    Years
    Who watched Going, Going Yawn today? I watched it, and it was pretty cool. Right now it's 4th of July and what do we celebrate today for Flannery?

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    hey welcome Mario! flannery's the greatest just had to say that
    i whould actually prefer to draw with paper but i SUCK with it and thank everyone for your comments, :) i thought highheel whould look sexy with a bikini

Flood King

Tamer of the Flood =)
    Years
    Hey there Flannery fans! Bringing the good news today? It's been a long time since nobody posted here, and I'm like the only one here.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Yes, you can join. btw, I wasn't able to get on for a while due to screwy server... and I got a DS! =O *Set GBA screen to touch and licked Flannery's picture while playing Emerald XD*

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    oooo i cant wait to get emerald, its gonna be gooda

oh and i dont think licking is good for the touch scren

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    darkgamerGS said:
    Seems like everyone has seen that pic now. XD You should draw more, but only if you wanna. *Isn't gonna force you to*

draw like what? im always open to ideas, ive been planning a pic of flannery in a hot springs, maybe even with Azami/Lucy so all you flannery fans can look forward to that

dont tell me the flannery club has ran out of stuff to talk about, for shame well you can talk about......ahhh...... i got nothing

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back