• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    *sigh* I wish more people would think of Flannery as cute instead of hot. Of course she is a fire gym leader so it's only logical she'd be described as hot, but still, she has the cutest and I mean the cutest hairdo! She actually may beat Cassidy and Misty in cute hair. Clair's hair is classified more under beauty and mystic
    One thing's for sure, there's bound to be more people who want to see Flannery dressing more modestly. More emphasis on the hairdo, please!

Years
    I THINK SHE`S CUTE, BUT SHE`S EXTREMALLY HOT TOO XD
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Ashimus Prime

Cowboy
    Years
    Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday, and since it's the season I thought I'd think of a new topic that would be fitting. What would you get Flannery for Christmas? I would get her clothes and jewelry myself. How about the rest of you?

Marowak Wakback

The Bonehead
    Years
    Ashimus Prime said:
    Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday, and since it's the season I thought I'd think of a new topic that would be fitting. What would you get Flannery for Christmas? I would get her clothes and jewelry myself. How about the rest of you?

I'd get her Some Ruby earings and a Rudy Ring, all to match her beautiful red hair. ;)

shadow_acid

Ultimate Life Form
    Years
    Well, I just got back from my week-long Christmas vacation, so this is a few days late. I would have taken her with me, since I went somewhere where there were pine Christmas trees inside and palm trees outside. I would get her appropriate clothes, including a swimsuit, and a Pokeball with a Cyndaquil in it, since it is my favorite fire-type.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Hey count me in, I think Flannery is the most hottest gym leader throughout the whole Pokemon!

Btw, here's a fan art of Flannery courtesy of Maveryck 85! :D

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back