• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Awesome pics, everyone! Um... sorry for not posting... *Been busy XP*

Ashimus Prime said:
    Just wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday, and since it's the season I thought I'd think of a new topic that would be fitting. What would you get Flannery for Christmas? I would get her clothes and jewelry myself. How about the rest of you?
    Anything she wanted! And maybe get stuff under the mistletoe, too. ;D

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Now here's some Flannary fanarts thats worth getting your nose bleed. :)

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Years
    VERY HOT PICS, BUT I HAVE SEE ITS BEFORE, EXCEPT FOR THE THIRD ONE, ABOUTH THE LAST PICS THAT I POST, I DRAW THESE ABOUTH FIVE OR SIX MONTHS AGO, I THINK THEY ARE A VERY INTERESTING ARTS XD
    HERES ANOTHER ONE:
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Can I join please? I just LOVE Flannery and this morning I finally got to see Poetry Commotion, it was SOOOOOO cool!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Did you know that Flannery has a "twin" and that her "twin" has ANOTHER twin?
    Flannery looks a lot like Grace and they were in the same part of Houen. Not only that but they both have funky red shiny hair and are 00ber cute and even have the same kind of eyes. And Grace looks a lot like Lovelina from Pokemon XD.
    Creepy, isn't it. I'll probably do some "sister" fanart. 8D

Guest123_x1

Shenlong said:
    Just in case if you guys missed it, here's a recent drawing of the lovely Flannery made by your's and truely gilbertman! :D

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club
    Hot as fire... as always! :)

What do you think Flannery would've looked like before Advance Generation?

Ashimus Prime

Cowboy
    Years
    Wow PECI, she looks great all dressed up. Wonder where she's going for the evening. And Ottermi619 I have seen that pic before, Gilbertman is truly a gifted artist.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Did you know that Flannery has a "twin" and that her "twin" has ANOTHER twin?
    Flannery looks a lot like Grace and they were in the same part of Houen. Not only that but they both have funky red shiny hair and are 00ber cute and even have the same kind of eyes. And Grace looks a lot like Lovelina from Pokemon XD.
    Creepy, isn't it. I'll probably do some "sister" fanart. 8D
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Lovelina has a very faint similarity to Flannery, but Grace does share some resemblence to Flannery. By the way, Flannery looks really cute in that picture CC. >D

I need to draw her more, it makes my soul happy to see strong effort on making Flannery pictures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back