• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Why yes, you can join... yay! Pics still coming in sexy and strong (The Vulpix one doesn't show on my computer. ;.; Stupid connection.), and I saw somewhere that the Asuna episodes are, indeed, on DVD. Too bad you gotta buy two DVD's to watch them due to the fact that one is the last episode on one of them and the other is the first episode on the other. ;.; If I got them (Nowhere here sells it), I'd watch them all the time.

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Guess what? I have a new pic of Flannery that I just made tonight to show you! However, this pic has a unique twist!

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

It's something none of you ever expected; Flannery dressed as a hula dancer!As you can see, Flannery has decied to try doing the hula... in front of an active island volcano! She's also trying her luck with tiki torches! This pic is for all you Flannery lovers and those of you who've wanted to see her in a very cool hula skirt!

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Good question, her hair would probably come down to her elbows. I may try drawing a pic. One thing's for sure, she'd still be super cute!

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Nyahaha, thanks for the comments. I didn't expect too much from the little art I drew of Asuna/Flannery. =P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back