• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hey, that's a nice picture Iron Mankey, you got quite some talent. We should like team up and make a comic together about Flannery! Hahaha.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    buster_wolf said:
    Hey, that's a nice picture Iron Mankey, you got quite some talent. We should like team up and make a comic together about Flannery! Hahaha.

A Flannery Fancomic Collab, hunh? That's solid thinkin' there, mate. Discuss on PM?

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Aw while back, I was actually thinkin' of something where Flannery and Blaine team up- the two Fire Leaders. I put that on hold due to other things, but I think it would be pretty cool.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    That does sound pretty cool. Dual Fire Trainers ready to burn up the field! (What a horrible line.) But it's a good idea.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2006
    Whoa.. i love everyone of the pics! i think flannerys real hot.. n cool at the same time.. haha.. i wanna join!

Years
    ¿WHAT`S UP HERE? NOBODY POST NOTHING.

I DO THIS A FEW TIME AGO:

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    omg... sexiness, all the pics! =O *So wishes I could draw ;.;*

Dang, I went to a mall, and they had both Asuna episodes on DVD! Only thing is... had to buy two DVDs to get both episodes, and I didn't have the money for either of them. ;.;

Ashimus Prime

Cowboy
    Years
    Wow this place sure died, looks like we might need a new topic. Do you think Flannery plays video games? And if she did what kind of games do you think she would play? Me think she would play action games like Devil May Cry, or if she had time RPGS. But thats just me, what do you guys think?

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Yeah, I imagine she plays video games. She'd probably play action games as you said. The Dynasty Warriors series seem like quite fitting games. I wonder if she'd like first person shooters.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Flannery playin' video games, eh? Interesting. For some reason I could see her as a Super Mario fan. I could almost see her playing Mario 64, making Mario jump on those goombas.
    Off topic but I wonder what Flannery's hair would look like in a normal ponytail.
    She really is pretty though.... ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back