• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Wow. Well, the girl on the left is Whitney and the girl on the right is Misty. I expect people not to recognize Misty, but Whitney? I guess I didn't draw her true to her character I guess. =P

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hey, I am a fan of Flannery so can I join?
    You can but that's for the owner to decide.....
    OMG, it's really you! You're like my oldest friend on the internet. I've known you longer than I know Phantom Bugsy. I'm so glad you're here now.
    Too bad I'm already happily paired up with someone.
    btw, Shenlong, I was just about to say, that pose is from one of Soara's oekakis, isn't it. What did you use? It looks like marker but it doesn't quite. (btw, you should've shaded the skin too, she looks a bit odd) but I really like the picture.

Years
    HEY GOOD PICS.

I DRAW THIS:

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Omigosh, I joined this awhile ago, but I've forgotten to post much here... ><;
    *should remember to hang around here more* ....
    I'll try to find some Flannery images to post. x3

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    btw, Shenlong, I was just about to say, that pose is from one of Soara's oekakis, isn't it. What did you use? It looks like marker but it doesn't quite. (btw, you should've shaded the skin too, she looks a bit odd) but I really like the picture.
    Well I've used guoche paint for to color the whole drawing that I've did and yes I did used that posed Soara did! ^_^

As for the shading, well that was the hard part since I was really good doing that especially choosing the right color for the flesh tone since it took me a hard time figuring out which color should i either mix or use with the guoche paint.

I'm glad that you pretty much liked it thanks! ^_^

Now here are some more Flannery sexiness!
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Last edited:

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Whoa! Great finds there Shen. Good job, Flannery is excellently hot. =)

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    What exactly is Watson looking at? :P

Here's a pic of the Flanney/Blaine team-up. Not the best in colouring, but I only have MSPaint for that.
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

*NOTE: If they look weird, it's because I tried to do a top-down perspective thingy. Not exactly how I pictured it, but I think it turned out ok.

Last edited:

Ashimus Prime

Cowboy
    Years
    Hey I care! I would've posted sooner, but for some reason the site was giving me problems. I personaly think this place needs a new topic. But I can't think of one at the moment maybe you or somebody else can.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Ashimus Prime said:
    Hey I care! I would've posted sooner, but for some reason the site was giving me problems. I personaly think this place needs a new topic. But I can't think of one at the moment maybe you or somebody else can.

New topic eh?

Hmmm.... think, think, think... thinkthinkthink... Oo! I know!

If Flannery wasn't a fire trainer, which type do you think she would specialize in (if any) and give substantial reason as to why you believe so. (In other words, no dumbass responses like: "Bug, because her hair kind looks like a purty butterfly! ^^ And I like butterflies!")

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Here's a treat for you fellow Flannery fanatics out there!

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Oh and btw, if you guys PM me I'll give you an even more better picture of her with Erika! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back