• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    So, anyone that knows, is Flannery optimistic or pessimistic?
    EDIT: a sprite of Flannery from Ruby/Sapphire
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

And a sprite of Flannery from Emerald version.
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

She looks a little brighter in Emerald version, right? but She's still Flannery, and She's still the HAWTEST D*MN F**CKING person ever to have existed, did exist, and will exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Dies of excitement)

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I have a cool question. First off though, you need to know a good deal about the MAD TV cast members to answer this question good. IF MAD TV were to do a skit of the Hoenn Gym Leaders, who should be Flannery?

My answer: Stephanie Weir

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Weird question. I really don't read MAD anymore since the place that had them stopped getting them, and I've only seen MAD TV once, so I really don't know who would play Flannery. BTW, if my sources are correct, the English voie of Flannery is Lisa Ortiz (Never heard of her.) Anyone know who that is?

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    snowball, you're in! (Updates member list) Also, I've been searching for Flannery for, like, ever, and still nothing! Stupid distance between dimensions!

Heracross214

Legendary Dude
    Years
    darkgamerGS said:
    BTW, if my sources are correct, the English voie of Flannery is Lisa Ortiz (Never heard of her.) Anyone know who that is?
    Lisa Ortiz does the voices of a few minor characters, such as Nurse Joy, Sabrina, and Duplica as well as some other filler characters. She also does various pok?mon voices.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Heracross214, that's some nice info you got there. Flannery's voice shouldn't sound bad then. But you're not on the members list. Do you wanna join?

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Yeah, you did. We got, like, 2 or 3 members since you were gone. You also missed a sprite of Flannery in Ruby/Sapphire being compared to a sprite of Her in Emerald. Keep going up, you'll find it eventually.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    It loads okay on my dialup *coughs* 56k. And it also loads really fast on my T3 line in college. =/ Hmm, so I can't explain why it's loading slow for you.

Wow! Sabrina's also one of my favorite characters. XD Same voice actor eh? That's cool.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Yeah... cool... whatever... Do you think Flannery will have a good voice in the English version? She has the most beautiful voice in the Japanese version, so what about the English?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back