• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Heylo.Whats the topic?Ugh.My brother says he's a mad scientist.I believe it.Back on topic...wait I dont know what the topic is yet.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Flannery sketch I made...I'm going color it in soon after I fix up some stuff. :S

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    i'm sorry but her hips look like a boys's hip,she has an extreamly gorgeous figure,next time get it right^_^

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    ninetales9 said:
    i'm sorry but her hips look like a boys's hip,she has an extreamly gorgeous figure,next time get it right^_^

I fixed it...up hopefully. But I have an easier time drawing males, they seem to be easier to draw. There is also the inked in version at the bottom...soon to be colored...

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Last edited:

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    MorgulLord said:
    Those skektches are preatty good. Do you take any art lessons in school?

Thanks...but I don't take art classes. >P

And DG...of course nothing could replace da' real thing!! XD

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Yeah, they are! *Looks at E_E's sig* Where did you get the little Flannery Club thingy!? That looks awesome! It's like a swirl of fire!

Last edited:

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    You made it? Cool! This question has really been bothering me: do you really think that I'm the biggest Flannery fan ever? I have doubts about that for some reason.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    You think so? I never said I was, it's just what everyone says, and calling myself Flannery's biggest fan makes me feel uncomortable if I am not. I still won't call myself Flannery's bigget fan unless everyone (Or Flannery) agrees with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back