• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
Years
  • Yes, and Flannery should even have Her own season of Pokemon! Well, sure, Flannery's only a Gym Leader, but who cares? She deserves Her own season!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • True, they could do that XD being as she is so HOT XD or they could atleast do a Special Epi for her.

Pokemon_Veteran

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • DG I don't know if you know this but Kids WB is going to show double new episodes 2 weekends in a row that means that the Flannery ones will more than likely air sooner.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Thats kool for you XD. Plus here in England Xd they r showing a new Pokemon episode every day for a week XD.

Koga LUVer said:
    ^It is the great*drumroll*Pokemon_Veteran!
    ^^ thanks XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • totodile said:
    DG I don't know if you know this but Kids WB is going to show double new episodes 2 weekends in a row that means that the Flannery ones will more than likely air sooner.
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When does this start!?

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Man it is so unfair that I have to wait longer in England XD. I have to wait longer to see Flannery *starts to cry*

Pokemon_Veteran

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • *Insert eternal EEing here* That means they will probably come out on Novenber 15th!!!!!!!!!!! I can cancel my Yu-Gi-Oh deck giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Man it is so unfair that I have to wait longer in England XD. I have to wait longer to see Flannery *starts to cry*

Pokemon_Veteran
    Are you ok? At least you can drool at May still. XD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    November 15th?!I have to write that down so I dont forget!Oh and sorry for getting off topic,DG.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back