• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

Which episode did you like better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Wow. That pic of Flannery looks so cool! Are you gonna join, gilbertman? And I'll update the member list and change both of your names, sly and Aino.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Wait, I thought of a nickname for Asuna, but I'll still call Her Asuna or Flannery. It's Fire Girl. Kinda obvious, but it was all I could think of.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    Blue Jasmine said:
    That's picture's really great,Kyogre-chan/Aino Minako.(Please help me. What I should call you???) Anyway,let's create nicknames for Flannery. I'll call her as Flan. What about you?

A nickname for Flannery? I'd call her Pyra, although it sounds ancient warrior princess-like.

Geodude

Rock-type trainer
    Years
    Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

To quote Fawful from Mario Bros. Superstar Saga:

"HOTNESS! It is the overheat!"

Heracross214

Legendary Dude
    Years
    Cool pic Geodude. I just dropped in to post one of my own, I don't think I've posted it here before.

Asuna/Flannery Fan Club

I would stick around a bit, but this site lags up so bad for me. =/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back