• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

At Your Service.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    Hello, PokeCommunity! Civil Servant here, been lurking for a while to try and get a feel for the forums, now I think I'm ready to take the plunge!

I've been thinking about designing a Pokemon fan game with Poccil's Starter Kit - well, I say thinking, but it's more in the initial development stage. But that's more a post for the Game Development forum.

I hope to be able to contribute to the forums soon, and eventually be able to post in the Drawing Board or Showcase (not sure which is for the incomplete projects) when I hit the fifteen posts mark and can upload images!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Glad you decided to stop the lurking and joined, have fun around here. :3

Oh, getting into game development? That's really cool. xD

That stuff confuses me, but a lot of people here have some serious skills with it, so good luck!

& Welcome welcome, Civil Servant.

Back