• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Atk > You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Pokemon is chess said:
    lol Game Over is backing you up, I think you lost the argument just on that.

Anyway, Serebiiers always were persistant with their wrong teams. You're no different. God this reminds me of that Blast Burn Charizard faggot.
    Never said my team was perfect. Deoxys alone get OHKOed by Extremespeed by anything =(... I figured you where some sort of in-game n00b cause none I know with skills has Super Power on anything =_=. Then Focus Punch with Slaking made little sense to me "Slaking is tightening its focus! Slaking lost its focus and couln't move. Slaking is loafting around" =_=... Even if FP lands on Skarm, most likely its got maxed Def and HP. It Spikes atleast 1 more times and has done what its ment to do, my opponent switched to something that will own Slaking (Blaiken with Sub) and then take out my whole team by Subversaling me to death... T-tar will be OHKOed by a Blaiken + Reversal @ less than 40% health, so much for Sandstream...

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    What the!?

How can you lose an argument because I back someone up!?

I've tried to Subrev TTar from 25% HP and it didn't die, but it could have had Def EV's.

Focus Punch on Slaking is easily countered and predicted, because say a Normal type pokemon is battling against Slaking, obviously, Slaking won't try a Shadow Ball, because they might not switch, and so Slaking might try a Focus Punch, but then, the opponent does swap to Gar, who Mean Looks, Hypnosis, Dream Eaters or otherwise kicks FP Slaking's ****.

And thus, we come to the conclusion, that Rock Slide is better on Slaking, guru at pokemon or not, you're barracking for the wrong team my friend.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    Your 690 attack Slaking against a max defense +bold, max HP Skarmory:

Minimum Damage 53%
    Average Damage 58%
    Maximum Damage 62%

That's a hell of a lot better than a Rock Slide. Lion Heart, your example is just stupid. If you can't predict, don't use Slaking. Rock Slide isn't even going to compare to a successful prediction. Of course, if you don't even have Focus Punch in the first place, you might as well not predict. Skarmory's just going to **** you in the *** no matter what move you pick.

Subreversal Blaziken should at the most kill one of your Pokemon, which is a fairly even trade. If you don't want to take risks, just keep attacking it and breaking its subs. Either predict the last sub, or if you're playing it really safe, just sacrifice one of your Pokemon and bring Tyranitar in (or sacrifice Tyranitar itself).

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    WRONG.

Most normal pokemon come with fighting moves, which they could use if they wished, what I'm saying is, that since FP Slaking user will know this, they will go for a FP, I can just about guarentee it, after which, Gar comes in, takes 0 damage, and flogs him.

Years
    Lion Heart said:
    Fine.

I'll side with FP Slaking now.
    I guess I wreck this sides argument to.

Anyway, my personal fav for Slaking is FP/Return/Shadow Ball/Brick Break, but I supported the Rock Slide side, as I do see some logic in it.

Buddy.

Ok I was going to stay out of this, but I can't anymore. You obviously have NO CLUE what you're doing and just randomly suggesting things to fit in.

Are you going to Brick Break because you think they'll switch in a Rock/Steel/Normal type against Slaking? What do you think Focus Punch is for? Are they going to leave in Snorlax, Blissey, whatever? What do you think Return is for?

The last move is Earthquake, not Brick Break. That'll clean up all the Metagross, Registeel and other rocks/steels that MIGHT stay in trying to out predict you, which from the sound of it wouldn't be too hard.

If you even try to make a comment like "What if it's against Aerodactyl", then you're stupid because you should switch out, not attack.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2005
    whoa there might be one person here with common sense, cool

Return does more than Brick Break to Aero, stupid.

Years
    Lion Heart said:
    Jesus I got the worng moveset, my **** Slaking HAS EQ over Brick Break.

I was going off the top of my head.

And, Princess of death what if Slaking is the last poke, and it IS against Aero, then what!? Exactly, so maybe lay off the negative stuff. Jesus.

Yes, I am sure you just "forgot" that your Slaking had Earthquake instead of Brick Break after I totally proved you wrong. Anyways, if you're going to keep coming up with pathetic "What if" situations to try and find a situation, go ahead, but the chances of a Slaking - Aerodactyl final showdown are not very likely, especially if you've killed many things with the correct Slaking moveset to begin with.

Also Jshadias I am not from Pokecommunity IIRC.

Years
    Lion Heart said:
    ANYWAY as I said, my Slaking set is EQ/Return/FP/Shadow Ball.

And I didn't know Return done more to Aero then Brick Break.

And I already know that Brick Break isn't SE against Metagross.. duh.

We honestly wonder these things. I mean after all, HP Fire Magneton is used for Skarmory.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    Princess of Oceans said:
    We honestly wonder these things. I mean after all, HP Fire Magneton is used for Skarmory.

Do you know how out of context Spike's sig is?

I was mucking around, he left out that part where I said I was joking.

AND WHY AM I IN SO MANY PEOPLES SIGS!!!

HP Fire can OHKO Mag anyway, just thought I'd say that.
    And yes I know TBolt is better.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Oh shut it, the lot of you. If you didn't want an RMT, then don't post here, as for the rest of you, lay off the arguments, I'm fed up of every post being a fight about inconsequentials. You think something's a bad idea, battle and prove them wrong, otherwise shut up. Either way, don't spam my forum. Ok? Ok.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back