• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Attack of the Legends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I whispered a command to my Flygon, and he took off to the disturbance. after a few moments, he circled around a huge crater that had formed. "holy.. what could have done that.. there are very few pokemon I know of that could do this, and none of them live in this area"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I saw a great red giant do this once, but I doubt he'd still be around. He was fighting with a gigantic water pokemon over the land, he wanted more, yet the other pokemon wanted more land to sink to make room for water."

Years
    "thier names are Kyogre, the blue one, and Groudon, the red one.. however..." I said, getting out one of my pokeballs and sending out my Houndoom. "houndoom, find any trases of Phychic pokemon!" I told it. He sniffed around, then wandered around the crater for a moment, before returning to me. I listened for a moment, before saying "defenate psychic.. and neither Kyogre or Groudon are psychic..."

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    A large blast of fire shoot across the sky from Chikara the Charizard towards Latias and Latios.

~ we need to come up with something more effective that wont kill the
    pokemons!~
    Cassy thought to herself as she still sat on Chikaras back, she knew that it would be a hard fight, specially since Chikara was the only one of her pokemons that could fly.

da_wicca_man

Gyrados & Dragonite bree.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • AK
    • Seen May 7, 2004
    Hi can i join?

name: Midnight
    Type: dragon/water
    kind: dark Gyrados
    attacks: water fall, aurora beam, water gun, and swim.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I transformed part way into a fearow, so I had it's wings. I flew toward the area where latios and latias were destroying the city. I transformed into a dragonite and went after them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back